



在國外旅遊搭乘公共交通可以是一個有趣且具有挑戰性的體驗,
不同城市和國家的公共交通系統多種多樣,包括巴士、地鐵、有軌電車、火車、渡輪等,
而購買車票或乘車券的方式各地也會有所不同,有的地方可以使用硬幣、紙幣或信用卡,
而其他地方可能需要使用特定交通卡,總的來說,搭乘公共交通是一種體驗當地文化和生活方式的好方法,
當然在這之前也需要一些計劃和準備!
在旅行前,建議可以先研究當地的交通系統,了解購票方式和交通規則。
帶你認識旅遊時「搭乘公共交通工具」必須會的實用英文。

#詢問路線
Where is the subway station, please? 請問地鐵站在哪裡? the subway 地鐵 (美式)
the underground (=the tube) 地鐵 (英式)
How do I get to the train station, please? 請問火車站怎麼走?
Can I get a bus to Central Park from here? 我可以從這兒搭公車去中央公園嗎?
How many stops until Central Park? 到中央公園有多少站?
There is no direct bus to __地點__. 沒有直達到….的公車。
#購票詢問
From which ticket window can I buy a ticket to Boston?
我可以在哪個窗口買到前往波士頓的票?
How much is a single ticket to Times Square, please?
請問去時代廣場的單程票多少錢?a single ticket 單程票 (a one-way ticket)
a return ticket 來回票 (a round-trip ticket)
What’s the ticket fare from Oxford to Edinburgh? 從牛津到愛丁堡的票價是多少?
fare n. 車費
#車票資訊
This subway pass is valid for two weeks. 這張地鐵通行證有效期是兩週。
Does the machine give change? 這台機器會找零嗎?
Insert coins into the slot and press for a ticket. 把硬幣放進投幣孔,按按鈕取票。
Swipe the token on the sensor and when you get out at the destination station, insert it into the slot.
在感應器上刷代幣,出站時,把代幣投入投幣孔裡,"嗶卡"感應通常可以用英文表達為 "tap card"。雖然 "swipe" 通常用於磁條卡的刷卡方式,但它通常也可用於嗶卡感應,尤其當嗶卡感應需要用卡片接觸感應器時。
I pass the church on my way to work every day.
我每天上班的路上都會經過這座教堂。
A train just passed right in front of me.
有一班火車剛才就從我前方經過。
My daughter just passed the driving test.
我女兒剛通過駕照考試。
Pass me the salt, please.
請把鹽遞過來給我。
Two years have passed without any word from him.
2 年過去了,沒收到他的隻字片語。
Sally passed out when she saw the big rat.
莎莉看到那隻大老鼠時昏倒了。
My grandma passed away ten years ago.
我的奶奶 10 年前過世。
Please show your boarding pass to the officer.
請把您的登機證給這位官員看。
John inserted the coins into the slot and selected the beverage he wanted.
約翰把硬幣投入投幣孔,接著選擇他想喝的飲料。
If your band still wants to perform at the fair, there s a slot open at 7 o’clock.
如果你的樂團還想在園遊會中表演,7 點有一個空的時段。
The carpenter slotted the leg of the table into the top and then inserted screws to secure it.
木匠把桌腳嵌入頂端,接著鎖入螺絲來固定它。
Kevin changed his coins into tokens in order to play
air hockey.
為了要玩桌上氣墊球遊戲,凱文把他的錢幣換成了代幣。
Please accept this small gift as a token of my
appreciation for your help.
請接受這份小禮以表示我很感激你的幫忙。
I always respect others’ privacy. By the same token, I
want no one to invade my own privacy.
我總是很尊重他人隱私,同樣地,我不希望有人侵犯我的隱
私。
Officials promised that health insurance premiums would not increase this year.
官員保證今年的健保費不會上漲。
Jude paid a premium for that house because of its beautiful view.
因為那棟房子的視野極佳,所以茱德以高於行情的價格收購。
We should ve reserved a room because vacancy is at a premium during high season.
我們應該先訂房的,因為在旅遊旺季時旅館空房一間難求。
Colleges that put a premium on education quality tend to have higher endowments.
注重教育品質的大學容易獲得較多的捐贈金。
Do you know how much it costs for a gallon of premium gas now?
你知道目前一加崙的高級汽油要價多少嗎?
How much is a single ticket to Times Square, please?
請問去時代廣場的單程票多少錢?
My boss prefers to fly in first class.
我老闆偏好搭頭等艙。
.jpg)