職場中犯錯是難免的,犯錯是每個人成長和學習的一部分,重要的是要能夠從錯誤中吸取教訓並不斷改進。
作為員工,我們應該以積極的態度面對錯誤,勇於承認並及時修正,這樣才能不斷進步、提高自己的專業能力和職業發展。畢竟,每個成功的專業人士都曾經犯過錯,但關鍵是如何應對和成長。
「犯錯」、「把事情搞砸了」英文應該怎麼表達? 來學學這幾句超實用關於「犯錯」的辦公室英文。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
I’m sorry. I think I made a mistake. 對不起。我想我犯錯了。
I really messed that up. 我真的把那件事搞砸了。
mess up sth 把某事搞砸
I screwed up. 我搞砸了。
screw [skru] v. 用螺絲栓緊
screw up sth 搞砸某事
I slipped up. I’m really sorry. 我不小心出了差錯,真抱歉。
slip up 不小心出差錯
slip-up 過錯
It’s OK. Everyone makes mistakes. 沒關係。人人都會犯錯。
I’ve done the same thing. 我也犯過同樣的錯。
It’s not a big deal. Just make sure it doesn’t happen again.
沒什麼大不了。只需確保這種錯誤不再發生就好。not a big deal = no big deal 沒什麼大不了
Don’t worry about it. It happens to all of us.
別擔心。這種事我們大家都遇到過。
We cannot afford to slip up again. 我們承擔不起再次犯錯的後果。
cannot afford to V 承擔不起做……
We need to pay the penalty for our rash decision.
我們需要為草率決定付出代價。pay the penalty / price for... 為……付出代價
Don’t rely on him. He’s sure to drop the ball. / He’s the last person you can count on.
別指望他,他一定會犯錯。/ 他是最靠不住的人。drop the ball 犯錯
I’m going to do everything I can to make it up to you.
我會盡我所能地補償你。
We all learn by making mistakes.
我們都是從犯錯中學習。
Toby screwed up his life with drugs.
托比的人生讓毒品給毀了。
Toby messed up his life with drugs.
托比的人生讓毒品給毀了。
Handle this problem with care. Don’t screw up.
謹慎處理這個問題。別搞砸了。
I slipped up. I'm really sorry.
我不小心出了差錯,真抱歉。
It's not a big deal. Just make sure it doesn't happen again.
沒什麼大不了。只需確保這種錯誤不再發生就好。
I'm sorry I'll miss your wedding, but I'll make it up to you.
我很抱歉我會錯過你的婚禮,但我會補償你的。
Ben bought Molly a box of chocolates to make up for being late.
班送茉莉一盒巧克力以彌補遲到。
I know he is a man I can always rely on.
我知道他是一個可信賴的人。
We can count on Ivy for help.
我們可以依賴艾薇的幫忙。
Don't rely on him. He's sure to drop the ball.
別指望他,他一定會犯錯。
Hand in your paper after class.
下課後把報告交出來。
I learned the lesson to my cost.
我付出了慘痛代價才得到教訓。
The sales figures reveal an upward trend in consumer purchasing.
銷售數字顯示消費者購買力呈現上升的趨勢。