



與上級主管談話是工作中的一個重要部分,通常用於討論工作進展、報告問題、提出建議,以及取得指導和支援。
與上級主管的談話其實也是一個建立關係、解決問題和取得支援的重要管道,不僅有助於我們更好地了解公司的願景和目標,還有助於我們的個人和職業成長。別害怕跟主管談話,勇於跨出那一步才有進一步的可能性喔!


Can I talk to you about my progress? 我可以和您談談我的工作進展嗎?
Thanks for giving me your feedback. 謝謝您給我回饋。
Can I propose something? 我可以提個建議嗎? propose [prəˋpoz] v. 提議
I’ll be glad to do it the way you asked. 我將很樂意按照您的要求去做。
Can we talk about how I prioritize? 我們可以談談我要如何分清輕重緩急嗎? prioritize [praɪˋɔrə͵taɪz] v. 劃分優先順序
It would be really useful to hear your thoughts on the matter.
能聽聽您對這件事的看法會非常有用。
Could I repeat back my understanding of this assignment to make sure I’ve got it?
為了確保我了解這項任務,我可以按我的理解再說一遍嗎?
OK. Just so I’m clear. You want X and Y. Is that correct?
好的。那麼我再確認一遍。您想要 X和 Y。對嗎?just so I’m clear 為確保意思準確
We will do everything we can to meet the deadline.
我們會盡一切努力趕在最後期限前完成的。
Your constructive advice really works wonders for me.
你具有建設性的建議對我來說幫助很大。work wonders 產生奇效
With all due respect, sir, we are fully stretched as it is. The deadline is a bit too tight for us.
恕我直言,先生,我們現在已經筋疲力盡了。截止日期對我們來說有點太緊了。With all due respect, ... 恕我直言,……
We should take care of the matter now.
我們現在就應處理這件事情。
What's the matter with Leo?
里歐發生什麼麻煩了嗎?
What’s the problem with Leo?
里歐發生什麼麻煩了嗎?
What’s wrong with Leo?
里歐發生什麼麻煩了嗎?
Belle isn't my girlfriend. As a matter of fact, she is my wife.
貝兒不是我女朋友。事實上,她是我老婆。
It doesn't matter when he'll come.
他何時來並不重要。
We are going to Tokyo on a special assignment for our magazine.
我們將為我們的雜誌到東京出一趟特別任務。
My first assignment in the company was to serve my colleagues coffee.
我在公司的第一項工作就是替我的同事們倒咖啡。
Please complete your assignment before our next class.
請在下次上課前完成指定的作業。
Our English teacher gives us more reading assignments than we can handle.
我們英文老師交給我們的閱讀作業太多使我們吃不消。
After sitting for a long time in the car, I got out to stretch my legs.
在車內久坐之後,我下車活動一下筋骨。
Be sure to stretch before exercising.
運動前一定要先做伸展。
Tina stretched the rubber band so hard that it broke quickly.
蒂娜很用力拉緊橡皮筋,結果它很快就斷了。
Jerry stretched out his hands to take the award.
傑瑞伸出雙手領取獎品。
You have to stand for 6 hours at a stretch for this job.
這個工作需要連續站 6 小時。
Lena's arm stretched upward as she reached for the fruit. 莉娜的手臂向上伸出,試圖摘那顆果實。
I really appreciate this opportunity to speak to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate having this opportunity to speak
to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m thankful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m grateful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
John’s abilities were not fully appreciated by his
employer.
約翰的能力並未受到僱主充分賞識。
The US dollar keeps depreciating, while the Euro
keeps appreciating.
美元持續貶值,而歐元則持續升值。
We will input your information into our computer.
我們會將你的資料輸入到我們的電腦中。
We’ll check the input and see what information we can use.
我們會查閱輸入的資料,看看有哪些資訊可供我們使用。
The professor provided us with a lot of helpful advice. We’re really grateful for his input.
教授給我們許多很有幫助的建議。我們真的很感激他提供的意見。
The famous actress gave a great performance in the play last night.
那位知名的女演員昨晚在舞臺劇中有精彩的演出。
I'm pleased that my son's academic performance is very good.
我兒子的功課很好,這令我滿意。
The mechanic checked the car's engine performance before the trip.
在出發旅行前,技師檢查了汽車的引擎性能。
OK. Just so I'm clear. You want X and Y. Is that correct?
好的。那麼我再確認一遍。您想要 X和 Y。對嗎?
Aspirin works wonders for a headache.
阿斯匹靈對治療頭痛很有效。
With all due respect, sir, we are fully stretched as it is. The deadline is a bit too tight for us.
恕我直言,先生,我們現在已經筋疲力盡了。截止日期對我們來說有點太緊了。
With all due respect, I have a different opinion on this.
恕我直言,我對此有不同的看法。
Don't walk so fast. I can't keep up with you.
別走那麼快,我跟不上你。
Because of my passion for movies, I make sure to keep up with all the latest movie releases.
出於對電影的熱愛,我會確保自己掌握所有近期上映電影的最新消息。
