



用英語電話溝通是一項很重要的職場技能,而且在許多情況下都是必需的。
有些公司在全球范圍內都有業務,此時英語就是國際商務的標準語言。
能夠用英語進行商務談判、客戶服務和合作夥伴溝通..等是至關重要的。
此外,部分公司擁有來自不同國家和文化背景的團隊成員,需使用英語作為共同的工作語言。
因此,能夠以英語溝通會有助於順暢合作和團隊工作。
接起國際電話那刻,還會皮皮剉不知道該講什麼嗎? 來學學這幾句超實用的辦公室電話英文。


Good morning / afternoon / evening. This is James from the marketing department.
早安/ 午安/ 晚安。我是行銷部的詹姆斯。
Who would you like to speak to? 您想和誰通話?
How may I transfer your call? 需要我幫您轉給哪位呢? transfer [trænsˋfɝ] v. 轉接
Can I leave a message for him / her? 我能留言給他/ 她嗎?
I’m calling about our order.
我打電話來是想談談我們訂單的相關事宜。
Could I speak to your marketing manager, please?
請問我可以和你們的行銷部經理通話嗎?
Who am I speaking with? 請問您是哪位?
I’m afraid he’s not in at the moment. Would you like to leave a message?
恐怕他現在不在。您想留言嗎?
She’s tied up at a meeting. You can leave a message, and I’ll have her call you back as soon as possible.
她正忙著開會。您可以留言,我會請她儘快回電話給您。be tied up 忙得無法抽身
I’m sorry, but the line is busy / engaged. Can you call back later?
對不起,電話佔線。你可以晚點再打過來嗎?busy [ˋbɪzɪ] a.( 電話)佔線的 ( = engaged [ In`gedjd ])
Can I put you on hold for a minute? 可以請您稍等一下嗎? put sb on hold 讓某人在電話上等待
Could you put me through to your marketing department, please?
請問可以幫我轉接到你們的行銷部嗎?
The CEO decided to transfer Neil to a Seattle-based law firm.
公司執行長決定要調任尼爾到總部設於西雅圖的律師事務所。
Can you transfer $1,000 into my account by Friday?
你能否在週五前把 1,000 美元匯到我的帳戶呢?
Sophie asked for a transfer to the company's branch office in Europe.
蘇菲請調至歐洲的分公司。
The amount of $10,478 has been transferred to your company's account.
金額為 10,478 美元的款項已匯入貴公司帳戶。
Banks often charge fees when customers transfer money to foreign accounts.
客戶匯款到國外帳戶時,銀行通常會收取手續費。
Do you have any connection with the Mafia?
你和黑手黨有什麼關係嗎?
The man was questioned in connection with a robbery.
這男子因與搶案有關聯而被審問。
I think something is wrong with the Wi-Fi connection.
我認為無線網路的連接有問題。
Ted fixed the loose connection, and now the copy machine works fine.
泰德修好鬆動的接頭了,現在影印機能用了。
Anna and Dolly formed a close connection during college.
安娜和朵莉在大學期間建立了緊密的連結。
The professor wants to speak to Larry.
教授想和賴瑞說話。
Fred left a message and said he would be late for the meeting.
弗瑞德留言說他開會會遲到。
What are you doing at the moment?
此刻你正在做什麼?
She's tied up at a meeting. You can leave a message, and I'll have her call you back as soon as possible.
她正忙著開會。您可以留言,我會請她儘快回電話給您。
Can I put you on hold for a minute?
可以請您稍等一下嗎?
Could you put me through to Andy?
可以幫我把電話轉接給安迪嗎?
I’m sorry; Greg is out at the moment. Can I take a message?
很抱歉,葛瑞格現在不在。我可以幫忙傳話嗎?
