在職場中,我們經常會與各種不同背景和專業領域的同事合作。不僅會擴大了我們的人際網絡,也提供了一個絕佳的學習機會。向同事學習,無論職業生涯處於哪個階段,都是提升專業能力的途徑之一,。因為無論是技術細節、行業趨勢還是解決問題的方法,同事都可以提供寶貴的訊息,主動請教同事。這不僅有助於個人成長,還能夠幫助公司更好地實現共同目標!
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
Can you show me how you do that? 你可以把那件事做給我看嗎?
How long have you been doing this job? 這份工作你做多久了?
Do you have any tips on how to do a good job?
你有沒有什麼把工作做好的訣竅?
How do you manage to always achieve such great results?
你是如何做到一直有這麼好的成績的?
What’s your recipe for success? 你成功的祕訣是什麼?
recipe [ˋrɛsəpɪ] n. 祕訣;食譜
Would you mind if I watch how you do that so I can learn?
你介意我看看你是怎麼做的,讓我學一學嗎?
I think I can learn a great deal from you.
我覺得我可以從你身上學到很多。
Under your guidance, my work performance has improved by leaps and bounds.
在你的指導下,我的工作表現突飛猛進。by leaps and bounds 大幅度地
Your attitude towards work really has a huge influence on me.
你對工作的態度真的對我有很大的影響。
I think of you as my model. I look up to you. 我把你視為我的榜樣。我很尊敬你。
look up to sb 尊敬某人
look down upon sb 瞧不起某人
That’s quite a feat. Kudos to you! 那真是很棒的業績。真佩服你!
feat [fit] n. 業績
kudos [ˋkjudɑs] n. 榮耀
Jamie managed to contact the busy manager in that company.
傑米成功聯絡到了那家公司業務很繁忙的經理了。
William lost a great deal of money buying lottery tickets.
威廉買彩券損失了很多錢。
Thanks to Mr. Wilson’s instruction, Jane’s English has improved by leaps and bounds.
由於威爾遜老師的教導,珍的英文已大幅進步。
We think of Larry as the most intelligent student in class.
我們認為賴瑞是班上最聰明的學生。
Maggie has looked up to her cousin since she was a child.
瑪姬從小就仰慕她的表姊。
Kudos to you for completing the marathon, it's an incredible achievement.
恭喜你完成馬拉松,這是一個了不起的成就!
Can I pick your brain for a moment about this job?
我能用一點時間向你請教一下跟這份工作有關的一些問題嗎?