



今天賴老師要教大家~「門都沒有,毫無機會」英文該怎麼說?
Hello! This is Peter Lai. For today, we have this dialogue.
A: Will you marry me, Jane?
(Jane,嫁給我好嗎?)
B: When pigs fly.
(當豬會飛的時候,我才會嫁給你。代表毫無機會!)
補充小站
When pigs fly.
=Fat chance. (幾乎沒機會 fat 指的是渺茫的意思。)
=No chance at all. (沒有機會。)
=Not on your life. (這輩子休想。)
=No way! (門都沒有!)
Johnny saw a plane flying across the sky.
強尼看到一架飛機飛過天空。
Denise needs to fly to Boston for work.
狄妮絲需要搭飛機到波士頓工作。
Can you fly the plane?
你會開飛機嗎?
Shut the door, or flies will fly in.
把門關上,否則蒼蠅會飛進來。
This project is not going to fly unless we make some changes.
除非我們做些改變,否則這個專案不會成功
I hope I have a chance to see Mary again.
我希望有機會再見瑪麗一面。
You have a good chance of winning the contest.
你贏得比賽的可能性很大。
I found the secret by chance.
我偶然間發現這個祕密。
Do not take chances with your health.
健康不能碰運氣。
Neil decided to chance going out without his cellphone.
尼爾決定冒險不帶手機出門。
I chanced to be there when Jerome came.
傑洛姆來的時候,我碰巧在那裡。
I happened to be there when Jerome came.
傑洛姆來的時候,我碰巧在那裡。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
