



Hello! This is Peter Lai.
我的朋友小王,和她的女朋友在一起已經20年了。
They had been together for about 20 years.
但是從來都不跟她求婚。
He never proposed to her.
A: Did you know that your ex-girlfriend is marrying me this weekend?
你知道妳的前女友即將嫁給我了嗎?
B: I couldn't care less.
我一點也不在乎。(講完之後掉頭痛哭~)
I really care about you.
我真的關心你。
Would you care for some pudding?
你想要來點布丁嗎?
I’m looking for a babysitter to care for my son.
我正在找一位保姆來照顧我兒子。
I’m looking for a babysitter to take care of my son.
我正在找一位保姆來照顧我兒子。
We left the baby in the care of my mother when we went on vacation.
我們去度假時,將小寶寶託給我媽媽照料。
Please clean that vase with care.
請小心清理那個花瓶。
Ella spent less money than she expected.
艾拉花的錢比她預計的少。
No less than 9 students passed the exam.
至少有 9 個學生通過這次的考試。
Cindy is less energetic than other kids.
辛蒂跟其他孩子比起來較沒活力。
Greg’s version of events is less believable than yours.
葛瑞格對於事件的說法比你的還不可信。
Ryan can barely cook meat, much less pasta.
雷恩不會煮肉,更別說煮義大利麵了。
The cost for the hotel is $100, less the $20 deposit.
旅館的費用是 100 美元,再扣掉 20 美元的訂金。
If you want to lose weight, you have to eat less and exercise more.
如果你想減肥,就得少吃多動。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
