



在會議中分享各自的看法是非常重要的,因為每個人都擁有獨特的觀點和經驗。透過分享,我們可以彼此了解,激發更多的創意和想法! 這不僅有助於解決問題,也能夠促進團隊的合作。每一位成員都是團隊中不可或缺的一環,而分享意見正是促使團隊更上一層樓的關鍵。透過分享,我們可以從不同的角度來解決問題!


In my opinion, we should accept the proposal.
在我看來,我們應該接受這項提案。
In my view, that’s a really bad idea.
依我看,這是個十分糟糕的點子。
I don’t know what other people think, but I reckon we go for it.
我不知道別人怎麼想,但我認為我們應該盡力去爭取。reckon [ˋrɛkən] v. 認為
go for it 盡力爭取
For what it’s worth, I think it’s a great idea.
這只是我個人想法,我認為這是個好主意。for what it’s worth 這是我個人想法( 不管有沒有用 / 價值)
What are your thoughts on the matter? 你對這件事有什麼看法?
With all due respect, I have a different opinion on this.
恕我直言,我對此有不同的看法。with (all due) respect (禮貌地表示異議)恕我直言
What do you think? 你覺得怎麼樣?
A penny for your thoughts? 你們有什麼看法呢?
I beg to differ. 我不敢苟同。 beg to differ 不敢苟同,恕不同意
We’re going to have to agree to disagree on that point.
我們不需要在這點達成共識。agree to disagree 保留各自意見,尊重彼此的想法
Paul reckoned that he had been fooled and ripped
off by the salesperson.
保羅覺得他被那推銷員愚弄而且狠敲了一筆。
Mike is reckoned to be the best carpenter in town.
麥可被認為是鎮上最棒的木匠。
Mike is considered / thought to be the best carpenter
in town.
麥可被認為是鎮上最棒的木匠。
I think Amanda wasn’t telling the truth. What do you
reckon?
我認為亞曼達沒有說實話。你覺得呢?
The total amount of money you owe, including
interest, is reckoned to be 15 grand.
你欠我的錢加上利息,經過計算是 15,000 美元。
Susan reckoned the bill up and noticed that the
cashier had given her the wrong change.
蘇珊把帳單金額加起來後發現收銀員找錯錢了。
The painting is worth five million dollars.
這幅畫值 5 百萬美元。
The record is worth listening to again and again.
這張唱片值得一聽再聽。
Any worker worth his or her salt knows the
importance of punctuality.
任何一個稱職的員工都知道守時的重要。
If you’re lucky, you could get one thousand dollars’ worth of coupons.
幸運的話,可以獲得價值 1,000 元的禮券。
If you’re lucky, you could get $1,000 worth of coupons.
幸運的話,可以獲得價值 1,000 元的禮券。
This is a book of real worth.
這是一本真正有價值的書。
The accident gave me a whole new perspective on life.
這場意外讓我對生命有全新的觀點。
This novel is written from a blind person's perspective.
這本小說是從一位盲人的觀點寫的。
This novel is written from the perspective of a blind person.
這本小說是從一位盲人的觀點寫的。
The art teacher told Heather that she needed to learn more about perspective drawing.
美術老師告訴海瑟她需要多加學習透視畫。
This ring cost me NT$100,000. To put it in perspective, that equals to three months of my salary.
這枚戒指花了我新臺幣十萬元。客觀來看,那等於我三個月的薪水。
This problem needs to be looked at from a legal perspective.
這個問題需要從法律的角度來看待。
In my opinion, we should close our office in France.
依我之見,我們應該要關閉在法國的辦事處。
I don't know what other people think, but I reckon we go for it.
我不知道別人怎麼想,但我認為我們應該盡力去爭取。
For what it's worth, I think it's a great idea.
這只是我個人想法,我認為這是個好主意。
I beg to differ on that point.
就那一論點而言,恕我看法不同。
We're going to have to agree to disagree on that point.
我們不需要在這點達成共識。
Evidence has shown that Kevin has nothing to do with the case.
證據顯示凱文和這個案子一點關係都沒有。
I hold a different opinion in this regard.
我在這方面持不同意見。
At the end of the meeting, I'd like to offer my two cents' worth on this issue.
在會議的最後,我想談談我對這項議題的看法。
