年底聚會總是特別多,這個週末就是平安夜啦,各種聚會真的是樣樣來!
大家聚餐中或結束後會怎麼道別呢?有時候是活動進行到一半突然接到突發消息,
只能很不好意思地先行離席,若是活動結束後你會怎麼開口跟大家道別呢?
帶大家認識幾句實用又不失尷尬的道別方式。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
#示意離去
I think it’s time for me to leave. 我想是時候我該走了。
It was great seeing you all. I need to head out now.
很高興見到你們大家。我現在需要出發了。
I guess I should be going. 我想我該走了。
I must be off now. I’ve got a big day tomorrow. 我現在得走了。明天是我的大日子。
It’s getting late. 時候不早了。
Is it that time already? 時候已經到了嗎?
I need to get up early tomorrow. 我明天得早起。
#臨時有緊急事必須離開
I’m afraid something has come up. I really must go.
恐怕出了點事情。我真的得走了。
I'm really sorry, but I have an emergency I need to attend to.
非常抱歉,但我有一個急事要處理。
I hate to leave unexpectedly, but something urgent came up.
很不好意思,我不得不臨時離開,有一件緊急的事情。
I've got a work-related emergency, and I need to handle it right away.
工作上發生緊急狀況,我需要馬上解決。
I apologize, but I have a situation that needs immediate attention.
抱歉,但我有一個需要馬上解決的情況。
#道謝
I had a great/lovely/fantastic time. Thank you.
我度過了愉快/美好/美妙的時光。謝謝你。
What a wonderful party! Thanks for inviting me.
這真是個美妙的聚會!謝謝你邀請我。
I really appreciate you having me over.
我真的很感激你邀請我來。have sb over 邀請某人來
Thanks for your wonderful hospitality. 謝謝你的盛情款待。
Thanks for having me. I enjoyed every moment.
謝謝你邀請我,我很享受每一刻。
Thanks. I hope I get to repay your great hospitality sometime.
謝謝。我希望改天有機會能報答你的盛情款待。
#主人的話
Thanks (a lot) for coming. (非常)謝謝你的賞光。
Jack's going to head out in 10 minutes.
傑克十分鐘後就要離開了。
Do you want me to call you a taxi?
你要不要我幫你叫一輛計程車?
Shelly is looking forward to her birthday party.
雪莉很期待她的生日派對。
We should organize another get-together. What do you think?
我們應該再組一次聚會。你覺得怎麼樣?
I really appreciate you having me over.
我真的很感激你邀請我來。