當會議準備結束前,通常會總結一下會議討論的主要內容和結論,有助於確保參與者對會議內容有一個清晰的回顧。也會確保任何行動項目或任務都已被明確記錄,並指派負責人,這有助於確保討論的結果被轉化為具體的行動。總的來說,會議的收尾應該要能夠總結討論、確保行動項目被明確記錄,同時讓每個參與者感到他們的參與是有價值的!
Let’s adjourn the meeting. 我們休會吧。 adjourn [əˋdʒɝn] v. 休會
Don’t drag on the meeting with this pointless argument.
不要用這種毫無意義的爭論來拖延會議。drag on sth 刻意延長某事
That concludes all the business for today. Let me make just a few concluding remarks.
今天的工作到此結束。讓我來講幾句話作為結語。conclude [kənˋklud] v. 使結束
I’m going to wrap up today’s meeting. Please get on top of the matters we have covered in this meeting.
我即將結束今天的會議。請設法處理這次會議中我們討論過的事情。wrap up sth 結束某事
get on top of sth 設法駕馭某事
Let’s split up and get our priorities right. Dazzle me, people.
我們分頭進行並把事情的優先順序弄清楚。夥伴們,讓我驚艷一下吧。split up 分頭行動
get priorities right / straight 弄清楚事情的優先順序
dazzle [ˋdæz!] v. 使讚嘆;使傾倒
With the agenda done, I think we can call it a day early.
議程討論完成,我想我們可以早點結束。call it a day 到此為止
Is there any other business to discuss? 還有其他事要討論嗎?
Let’s conclude this session by summarizing the points that we have discussed.
讓我們總結一下我們討論過的要點,以此結束這次會議。
I think we can all agree that the meeting was conducted in an effective fashion.
我認為我們都同意此次會議進行得頗有效率。in a... fashion 以……的方式
This seems like something we can discuss another time.
看起來我們可以改天再討論這件事。
I know we’re done, but I want to clarify one last thing.
我知道我們結束了,但我想澄清最後一件事。clarify [ˋklærə͵faɪ] v. 澄清
Don't drag on the meeting with this pointless argument.
不要用這種毫無意義的爭論來拖延會議。
Can you wrap up the food so we can take it home?
你可以把食物包起來好讓我們帶回家嗎?
The speaker wrapped up his speech with a joke.
演講人說了一個笑話就結束演講了。
Please get on top of the matters we have covered in this meeting.
請設法處理這次會議中我們討論過的事情。
Several years after the event, the country was split up.
該事件後若干年,這個國家分裂了。
Let's split up and get our priorities right. Dazzle me, people.
我們分頭進行並把事情的優先順序弄清楚。夥伴們,讓我驚艷一下吧。
With the agenda done, I think we can call it a day early.
議程討論完成,我想我們可以早點結束。
Let's pick up tomorrow where we left off today.
明天我們從今天中斷的地方繼續討論。
The couple hasn't settled on a name for the baby.
那對夫妻還沒決定好寶寶的名字。