



口頭報告的結尾是整個演講的高潮,也是給聽眾留下深刻印象的重要時刻。一個好的結尾可以強化你的演講訊息,會更容易被聽眾接受並記住,有力的結尾可以強化你的演講效果,同時也是與聽眾互動的最後機會。英文中,有很多不同的方式可以表達演講即將結束,一起來看看如何幫演講做個收尾吧!


That brings us to the end of the presentation. 我們的口頭報告到此結束。
I’d like to bring this presentation to a close by thanking you for listening.
我想用感謝大家的聆聽來結束這次口頭報告。
On that final note, that concludes my presentation. 結束最後這個話題,我的報告就到此結束。 note [not] n. 語調;氣氛
conclude [kənˋklud] v. 終止
That concludes my presentation. However, I’d like to summarize my main points.
我的口頭報告到此結束。然而,我想總結一下我的主要觀點。summarize [ˋsʌmə͵raɪz] v. 總結
summary [ˋsʌmərɪ] n. 總結
In summary,... 總的來說,……
And that brings us to the end. I’d like to thank you for your time and attention today.
到此就結束了。我想感謝你們今天花時間注意聆聽。bring sth to an end 使某事物結束
I can see that our time is just about up, so in order to finish, I’d like to thank you.
我知道我們的時間快到了,所以在結束之前我想謝謝你們。just about = almost 幾乎
If anyone has any questions, I’d be happy to open up the discussion.
如果有人有任何問題,我很樂意展開討論。open up sth 自在暢談某事
Now let’s move on to some Q and A. 現在讓我們進入問答環節。 move on to sth 繼續進展到某事
Here’s a list for further reading on this topic. 以下是這個主題的衍伸閱讀參考資料。
This concludes the presentation. So let’s move on to the final comments.
報告到此結束。最後讓我們提幾點意見。
The awards presentation ceremony will begin at two o’clock.
頒獎典禮將於兩點鐘開始。
Jerry will now give a short presentation on our product.
傑瑞現在將就本公司的產品做一個簡短的介紹。
Jill's presentation of her passport at the border went smoothly.
吉兒在邊境出示護照時一切順利。
Tom never takes notes in class.
湯姆上課時從來不抄筆記。
Steve left a note on the refrigerator.
史蒂夫在冰箱上留了一張便條。
You should take note of Ned’s behavior. He is a little bit weird today.
你該注意奈德的言行。他今天有點怪。
I noted that Sharon didn’t feel well today.
我注意到雪倫今天不太舒服。
The police concluded that the accident was caused by the driver’s carelessness.
警方的結論是這次意外是那駕駛粗心大意所造成的。
Cathy concluded by thanking everyone for listening to her speech.
演說的最後,凱西感謝大家來聽她的演講。
The professor concluded his lecture with a good joke.
教授課堂結束前講了一個很好笑的笑話。
The professor ended his lecture with a good joke.
教授課堂結束前講了一個很好笑的笑話。
The professor wound up his lecture with a good joke.
教授課堂結束前講了一個很好笑的笑話。
We have to carry out the project on a tight budget.
我們必須在有限的預算下完成案子。
We budgeted $3,000 for our month-long trip to Europe.
我們要到歐洲旅遊一個月,預算為 3 千美金。
To get the work done on time, you need to learn how to budget your time.
要準時完工的話,你就得學習如何審慎規劃你的時間。
The restaurant offers a budget lunch set.
這間餐廳提供了平價的午間套餐。
In summary, the meeting last Friday was quite fruitful.
概括來說,上星期五的會議成果豐碩。
And that brings us to the end. I’d like to thank you for your time and attention today.
到此就結束了。我想感謝你們今天花時間注意聆聽。
I can see that our time is just about up, so in order to finish, I’d like to thank you.
我知道我們的時間快到了,所以在結束之前我想謝謝你們。
If anyone has any questions, I’d be happy to open up the discussion.
如果有人有任何問題,我很樂意展開討論。
Now let's move on to some Q and A.
現在讓我們進入問答環節。
