各行各業都會有各種邀請活動,例如邀請參觀工廠,參加公司活動等等。這些邀請通常是為了促進業務上的合作交流、增進關係、展示產品或服務、分享最新技術…等目的。讓不同企業、專業人士或利益相關者彼此交流、分享想法,並建立合作夥伴關係,對於個人和企業來說,「邀請」是非常有價值的。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
May I have the honor to invite you to our factory?
我能有幸邀請您參觀我們工廠嗎?
I would like to take this opportunity to invite you on a tour of our new plantation.
我想藉此機會邀請您參觀我們的新農園。
We would like to invite you to join us for a business lunch on Tuesday.
我們想邀請您參加我們週二的商務午餐。
We sincerely hope you can attend our year-end banquet.
我們真誠希望您能參加我們的尾牙。
Please consider this as a formal invitation to my show.
請將此視為觀賞我演出的正式邀請。
I regret to inform you that I won’t be able to attend due to another business commitment.
我很遺憾地通知您,由於我已承諾前往參加另一項商務活動,將無法出席您的活動。
regret to V 遺憾要做……
比較:regret + V-ing 後悔做過……
commitment [kəˋmɪtmənt] n. 已承諾要做的事
I will be happy to attend and eagerly look forward to this exciting event.
我很高興出席並熱切期待這一場令人興奮的活動。
We gratefully accept your invitation to the party.
感謝您邀請我們參加聚會。
We are cordially inviting you to attend our upcoming product launch.
我們誠摯邀請您參加我們即將舉行的產品發表會。cordially [ˋkɔrdʒəlɪ] adv. 熱誠地
launch [lɔntʃ] n. 新品發表會
We would like to extend to you an invitation to our winery.
我們想邀請您到我們的酒廠。extend [ɪkˋstɛnd] v. 提供
extend a warm welcome to sb 向某人表示熱烈歡迎
Jim was absent from work yesterday due to illness.
吉姆昨天因生病而沒來上班。
Shelly is looking forward to her birthday party.
雪莉很期待她的生日派對。