談定成交確實是一項具有挑戰性的任務,特別是涉及商業交易或合作夥伴關係。談好交易前需要顧慮不少細節,可強調協作和團隊協同工作的價值,也可以探討未來的合作機會,這有助於展示長期合作的意願和價值。記得保持交談清晰、具體,也要重視客戶的滿意度和反饋,都會助於促成順利的交易喔!
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
We offer a 10% discount for customers who sign up today.
我們為今天報名的顧客提供九折折扣。sign up (for sth) 報名登記(某事)
Does this sound like something that would be valuable to your firm?
這聽起來像是對貴公司有價值的方案嗎?valuable [ˋvæljʊəb!] a. 有價值的
Send me your account number, and I’ll get the paperwork ready now.
把你的帳號寄給我,我馬上把文件準備好。
This offer is only available for the next two days.
本報價僅在未來兩天內有效。
If I gave you the product at this price, would you do business with us?
如果我按這個價格把產品賣給您,您會和我們做生意嗎?
What do I need to do to remove your hesitation?
我需要做什麼來消除您的顧慮?
We can get started now, or we can schedule another time to meet if you want more time to investigate other options.
我們可以現在開始,如果您想有更多的時間調查其他選擇,我們也可以安排其他時間見面。investigate [ɪnˋvɛstə͵get] v. 調查
This is a very important meeting where we are going to try to clinch the deal we’ve been working on over the past few months.
這是一個非常重要的會議,我們將努力達成過去幾個月以來一直在努力達成的交易。
We’re expected to clinch the deal with the help of some promotional activities.
我們預期會透過一些促銷活動來達成這筆交易。
He needs an additional $30,000 to close the deal.
他還需要額外 3 萬美元才能完成交易。
For a bulk order, shipping cost will be separately quoted.
如有大量訂單,運費將另行報價。a bulk order 大批量訂購
quote [kwot] v. & n. 報價
I’m going to sign up for a course on English literature this semester.
這學期我準備選修一門英國文學課程。
I’m planning to sign up for that course this semester.
我這學期計劃要修那門課。
The church is available for weddings Monday through Saturday.
那間教堂星期一到星期六可用來舉行婚禮。
Al and his classmates worked on the report for three weeks.
艾爾和他同學花了三週的時間做這份報告。
Do you offer discounts on bulk orders for screws?
貴公司針對螺絲釘的大宗訂單有提供折扣嗎?