



機場接待客戶是商業界一項重要的工作,也是一項需要細心周到和良好溝通能力的工作。確保客戶的需求得到妥善滿足,從而營造良好的商業關係! 特別是對於那些需要與客戶面對面會面的專業人士。這工作也會涉及到許多重要的任務和責任,例如接機、協助行李、交通安排、招待…等,確保客戶的商務旅程順利進行,同時也有助於維護和加強與客戶之間的良好關係。


Excuse me. Are you Mr. John Wallace from the United States?
打擾一下,您是來自美國的約翰•華萊士先生嗎?
I’ve heard so many nice things about you. 我聽過很多人誇讚你。
You must be tired. Let me take you to the hotel. 你一定很累吧。我帶你去飯店。
I hope you’ll enjoy your stay in Manchester. 我希望你在曼徹斯特過得愉快。
Allow me to introduce myself and my colleagues.
請允許我介紹一下我自己與同事。
It’s an honor to be invited by you to visit your lovely city.
很榮幸能受邀參觀這座美麗的城市。
I’m sure I’ll have a great time here. 我相信我在這裡會過得很愉快。
It was a long flight, but uneventful. 飛行時間很長,但很平靜。 uneventful [͵ʌnɪˋvɛntfəl] a. 平淡無奇的
It was a bumpy flight because we experience severe turbulence.
航程有點顛簸,因為我們遇到了嚴重的亂流。bumpy [ˋbʌmpɪ] a. 顛簸的
turbulence [ˋtɝbjələns] n. 亂流
I managed to grab a couple of hours’ sleep during the flight, so I’m as fresh as a daisy now.
我在航程中設法睡了幾個小時,所以現在精神飽滿。as fresh as a daisy 精神飽滿
Let me show you around the city first before we go to the hotel.
在我們去飯店之前,讓我先帶你遊覽一下這座城市。
Thomas Edison won honor for inventing the light bulb.
湯瑪士•愛迪生因發明電燈泡而贏得殊榮。
We should all honor justice.
我們大家都應尊重司法。
I feel honored to have the opportunity to deliver this speech to you.
有此機會對諸位演講,本人深感榮幸。
I honored my promise by buying my girlfriend a ring.
我實踐了我的諾言,買了戒指給我女友。
I promise you on my honor―I won’t let you down.
我以我的人格向你保證⸺我不會讓你失望的。
“Yes, Your Honor,” I replied to the judge.
我回答法官說:『是的,法官閣下。』
I grabbed a bite to eat this morning and then went to work.
早上我隨便抓了點東西吃,便去上班了。
The criminal made a grab for the old woman’s purse.
該名罪犯搶了那個老婦人的手提包。
Charlie grabbed some breakfast and went to school.
查理匆匆吃了點早餐就去上學了。
Eric quickly grabbed his backpack and ran for the bus.
艾瑞克迅速抓起背包衝向公車。
I will respect your privacy. Likewise, I hope you will respect mine.
我會尊重你的隱私。同樣,我也希望你會尊重我的隱私。
Terry is a salesman and likewise his brother is in the same profession.
泰瑞是一名業務,而他弟弟也做同樣的職務。
The teacher wrote the names of three animals on the board and told the students to do likewise.
老師在黑板上寫了3 種動物的名字,然後要學生照著做。
I managed to grab a couple of hours' sleep during the flight, so I'm as fresh as a daisy now.
我在航程中設法睡了幾個小時,所以現在精神飽滿。
