對多數員工來說,「升遷加薪」確實是生涯規劃中的重要一環。透過升遷和薪資的增加,員工可以實現自己的職業目標,提升專業能力,且獲得更多的責任和機會。當一個人獲得了晉升或加薪時,不僅是對個人能力的認可,也是對他所在團隊和公司的信任和支持。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
Congratulations on your promotion to Assistant Director.
恭喜你晉升為副主任。congratulations [kən͵grætʃəˋleʃənz] n. 恭喜 (恆用複數,與介詞 on 連用)
assistant [əˋsɪstənt] a. 副的;助理的
In light of your excellent performance, we would like to offer you a pay raise.
鑑於你的出色表現,我們想幫你加薪。in light of sth 鑑於某事
a pay raise = a pay rise 加薪
I would like to put you forward for the position of assistant manager. 我想提名你擔任襄理。
put sb forward 推薦/ 推舉某人
Thank you so much for believing in me. 非常感謝您信賴我。
In recognition of your performance and results, the company would like to offer you the new position of team leader.
為表揚你的業績和成果,公司想升你為新的團隊領導。recognition [͵rɛkəgˋnɪʃən] n. 表揚
in recognition of... 以表揚……
Your great work for the company hasn’t gone unnoticed.
你為公司所做的傑出工作從未被忽視。go unnoticed 未被察覺到
We’ve been shooting for a pay raise for months.
我們幾個月以來一直在爭取獲得加薪。shoot for sth 努力爭取某物
They had a wage increase of $500 a month across the board.
全體員工每月工資增加 500 美元。across the board 全體地
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding your new compensation and benefits package.
如果你對新的薪資福利方案有任何疑問,請告訴我。
We would like to offer you the position of team supervisor.
我們想給你團隊主管的職位。
Congratulations on your success!
恭喜你成功了!
Congratulations on your promotion to Assistant Director.
恭喜你晉升為副主任。
In light of the bad weather, the school decided to cancel the field trip.
考量到天氣不好,學校決定取消校外教學。
I would like to put you forward for the position of assistant manager.
我想提名你擔任襄理。
Michael doesn't believe in Santa Claus.
麥可不相信有聖誕老公公。
David was awarded an honorary degree in recognition of his contribution.
大衛獲頒榮譽學位,以表彰他的貢獻。
Your great work for the company hasn't gone unnoticed.
你為公司所做的傑出工作從未被忽視。
We've been shooting for a pay raise for months.
我們幾個月以來一直在爭取獲得加薪。
They had a wage increase of $500 a month across the board.
全體員工每月工資增加 500 美元。