




A Chinese version of that novel is going to be published next year.
那本小說的中譯本預計明年出版。
Have you bought the latest version of the software?
你買了這套軟體的最新版本嗎?
I prefer the film version of Little Women .
我比較喜歡電影版的《小婦人》。
Henry tried a lighter version of curry that used yogurt instead of cream.
亨利嘗試了一種較清爽版本的咖哩,其使用優格取代鮮奶油。
Wendy has decided to remain single for the rest of her life.
溫蒂已經決定此後終生單身。
There was not a single cookie left in the box.
盒子裡一塊餅乾也沒剩。
Who do you think will be singled out as the best athlete of the year?
你認為誰會被選為年度最佳運動員?
This party is for singles only.
這派對只限單身人士參加。
A single post online can quickly start a big discussion.
一則網路貼文就能迅速引發熱烈討論。
There are plenty of activities to do on the beach during the summertime.
夏天在海灘可做很多的活動。
In times of plenty, you should remember to save for a rainy day.
你應該在富足之時未雨綢繆。
There are plenty more fish in the sea. You can find someone better than your ex-boyfriend.
天涯何處無芳草。你會找到比你前男友更好的人。
I bet you Betty is still in the office.
我跟你打賭,貝蒂還在公司。
John bet all of his money on the black horse.
約翰把他所有的錢全部押注在那匹黑馬上。
The inexperienced gambler placed a bet on a horse that had no chance of winning.
那個沒經驗的賭客下注給那匹不可能獲勝的賽馬。
Eddie is the coolest guy in my mind.
艾迪是我心中最酷的男人。
You don't look happy. What's on your mind?
你不太高興的樣子。什麼讓你煩心?
Sophie has her mind set on becoming an actress.
蘇菲決心要成為一名演員。
Would you mind if I opened the window?
你介意我把窗戶打開嗎?
I don't mind driving if you want to take a rest.
如果你想休息的話,我不介意開車。
With his weekend plans in mind, Davey decided not to work overtime on Friday.
考慮到週末的計畫,戴維決定星期五不加班。
No matter what he does, John always has money in mind.
不管做什麼事,約翰滿腦子裡想的都是錢。
Rebecca started playing the piano at the age of 5.
蕾貝卡 5 歲時開始彈鋼琴。
Do you play the violin?
你會拉小提琴嗎?
