



1. 介詞又稱介系詞,之後接名詞、代名詞或動名詞作其受詞。
例: Peter is fond of(介) music(名詞).
(彼得喜歡音樂。)
The first time John met Mary, he was crazy about(介) her(代名詞).
(約翰第一次見到瑪麗的時候就為之傾倒。)
None rivals Jane when it comes to(介) singing(代名詞).
(說到唱歌,誰都比不上珍。)
*rival vt. 比得上
When it comes to negotiation skills, Robert has no rival.
說到談判技巧,沒人比得上羅伯特。
For Roy, no other sports can rival basketball for excitement.
對羅伊來說,沒有其他運動能比籃球更刺激。
The rival school won the championship this year.
對手學校今年贏得了冠軍。
That was my first visit to London. I was so excited.
那是我第一次去倫敦玩。我超興奮的。
I tried fish and chips for the first time.
我第一次試吃炸魚薯條。
I didn’t say anything about fighting with Andy in the first place.
一開始我對於跟安迪吵架這件事隻字未提。
You will always be my first priority.
你永遠都是我的首要之務。
I’m coming. Just let me park my car first.
我快到了。讓我先停好車。
Safety comes first.
安全第一。
First of all, you’ve made some spelling mistakes.
首先,你已經犯了一些拼字錯誤。
The movie Soul was first released in 2020.
電影《靈魂急轉彎》於 2020 年首映。
I’ve been worried about this project from the first.
我從一開始就很擔心這項企畫。
Pat treated Nancy to dinner last night.
派特昨晚請南西吃飯。
The activity host treated the Nobel Prize winner with respect.
活動的主辦人對這位諾貝爾獎得主很尊敬。
Depression can be treated with medicine or counseling.
憂鬱症可以用藥物或心理諮商來治療。
It’s my treat today.
今天我請客。
It’s a real treat to go swimming on a hot summer day.
炎熱的夏天去游泳真是一大樂事。
I'm crazy about chocolate ice cream.
我好喜歡巧克力冰淇淋。
Kim is really fond of heavy metal.
金真的很喜歡重金屬樂。
