1. 告知對方款項已匯出。(The amount of $22,867 has been transferred to your account.)
2. 說明付款時間及款項金額。
3. 要求對方確認收到款項。(Please confirm that you have receivedpayment for...)
Sentence Patterns 商務寫作句型
請查收隨函附上(某貨品)的款項。
Please find enclosedpayment for (item).
e.g. Please find enclosedpayment for the rotary dials we ordered. (我們隨函附上所訂購電話撥號盤的支付款項,請查收。)
隨函附上發票編號(某號碼)的付款支票。
A check for payment of invoice (#invoice number) is included.
e.g. A check for payment of invoice #9874-BV is included. (隨函附上發票編號 9874-BV 的付款支票。)
(某金額)款項已匯入您的帳戶。
The amount of (amount) has been transferred to your account.
e.g. The amount of $10,478 has been transferred to your company's account. (金額為 10,478 美元的款項已匯入貴公司帳戶。)
(某金額)的銀行匯款已完成。
A bank transfer of (amount) has been made.
e.g. A bank transfer of $5,608.76 has been made to the account number provided to us. (銀行已將 5,608.76 美元的款項匯到您提供給我們的帳戶號碼。)
請確認您已收到(某金額)的款項。
Please confirm that you have receivedpayment of (amount).
e.g. Please confirm that you have receivedpayment of $2,675. (請確認您已收到金額為 2,675 美元的款項。)
本公司要求您提供(某金額)款項的付款證明。
We ask that you provide confirmation of the payment of (amount).
e.g. We ask that you provide confirmation of the payment of $33,056. (本公司要求您提供金額為 33,056 美元的付款證明。)
To: Erin Larkin, Account Manager, Kotter Parts Ltd. From: Fred Lu, Top-Flight1 Technology Subject: Payment on Invoice #34967
Dear Ms. Larkin: Regarding the invoice dated November 3, the amount of $22,867.00 has been transferred to your account. Please confirm that you have receivedpayment for the automotive parts that we ordered from your company. This paymentconstitutes full payment of our account.
Yours truly, Fred Lu Finance Manager Top-Flight Technology