



1. 客氣的詢問。
2. 第二種用字較為強烈,會提到先前已通知多次,並堅持對方要在某日之前付款。
3. 第三種則是會向對方明白表示如再沒收到款項,將會採取法律行動。
注意: 處理催款信永遠要謹慎,或許錯不在客戶,可能款項在寄送過程中遺失或是供應商已收到但忘了記錄。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
|
1. 告知特定型號的產品貨款尚未付清(Your payment for...is overdue.)。 2. 說明貨款應於某期限前結清(The payment was due by + 時間.)。 3. 如款項已結清(settle the bill),則請忽略通知(disregard the notice);若持續未支付款項,將採取必要法律行動(take legal action)。 |

本公司記錄顯示,您訂購(某貨品)的貨款逾期未付。
Our records show your payment for (item) is overdue. e.g. Our records show your payment for 1,000 metal tables is overdue.
(本公司記錄顯示,您訂購 1 千件金屬桌的貨款逾期未付。)
本公司未收到(某貨品)的貨款。
We have not yet received a payment for (item). e.g. We have not yet received a payment for the Model X8-4 electric switches.
(本公司尚未收到型號 X8-4 電動開關的貨款。)
本公司想提醒您,(某貨品)的貨款尚未支付。
We wish to remind you that a payment has not been made on (item). e.g. We wish to remind you that a payment has not yet been made on your order of drills, model WR-679.
(本公司想提醒您,您訂購型號 WR-679 的鑽頭貨款尚未支付。)
本公司請您結清(某貨品)的貸款。
In Western countries, the father of the bride traditionally foots the bill for the wedding.
在西方國家,傳統上婚禮是由新娘的父親付帳。
I need five 100-dollar bills.
我需要 5 張 100 元的鈔票。
Congress passed the new bill to help endangered animals.
國會通過這項幫助瀕危動物的新法案。
A woodpecker has a strong bill.
啄木鳥的喙很硬。
The garage billed William for the repairs to his car.
修車廠給威廉開立修車的帳單。
The woman was so busy shopping that she didn’t notice her child walking away.
那名婦女忙著購物,以致沒注意到小孩走開了。
Take notice of every word I’m going to say.
注意我將要說的每個字。
Our landlord has raised the rent without notice.
我們的房東沒有通知就提高租金。
You should go and read the notice on the wall.
你應該去看看牆上的公告。
Under no circumstances should you resort to force.
不管任何情況你都不應該訴諸暴力。
The force of the wind was so strong that it almost knocked me over.
風力之強勁幾乎把我整個人都吹倒了。
Don’t force me to do anything I don’t want to do.
不要強迫我做任何我不想做的事。
The policeman forced his way through the crowd to run after the thief.
警察強行穿過人群以追趕小偷。
It’s a requirement that all applicants submit their resumes to the personnel manager no later than October 1st.
依規定,所有求職者最晚在 10 月 1 號以前要向人事經理遞交履歷表。
John refused to submit to the school bully.
約翰拒絕向那名學校惡霸低頭。
I’ll take you to court if you do not issue a public apology.
如果你不公開道歉,我會告你。
Mandy and Selene are having a friendly game on the tennis court.
蔓蒂和賽琳正在網球場打友誼賽。
Some of Pat’s colleagues started to court him after he was promoted.
派特的幾個同事在他升遷後開始向他獻殷勤。
Tom has been courting Susan for six years.
湯姆追求蘇珊 6 年了。
My boss thought my report was too lengthy, so I had to cut it short at his request.
老闆認為我的報告過於冗長,所以我只好應他要求把報告裁短一些。
For those who are interested in this investment, we have a lot of booklets on request.
對於本投資有興趣的人,我們準備了許多小冊子備索。
May we request the honor of your presence at our gathering?
我們可否有此榮幸邀您出席我們的聚會?
Since the holiday is drawing near, I request that the meeting (should) be put off until sometime next month.
由於假期在即,我要求會議延到下個月其他時間另行召開。
Sometimes, hesitation can result in missed opportunities.
有時候,猶豫不決會造成錯失良機。
