This is exactly the kind of job I’m looking for. 這正是我在找的那種工作。
I can bring ten years’ experience into this position. 我可以把十年的工作經驗帶到這個職位上。
I know the ins and outs of this field. I’m sure I can help the company make great strides. 我非常了解這個領域。我相信我能幫助公司取得巨大的進步。
ins and outs 細節;詳情 stride [straɪd] n. 進步(恆用複數);跨大步
If I don’t know the answer to something, I won’t pretend that I know it.
Instead, I’ll try my level best to figure it out no matter what. 如果我不知道某件事的答案,我就不會假裝我知道。相反地,我不管怎樣都會盡最大的努力去弄清楚。
I’m quite experienced in this field. What’s more, I have a proven track record that shows my capability. 我在這領域很有經驗。更重要的是,我有一個能證明我能力的成績紀錄。
proven [ˋpruvn] a. 被證實的;可靠的 a track record 成績紀錄
My ex-coworkers all hold me in high regard because of my dedication to work.
我前同事都因為我對工作的奉獻精神而敬重我。
regard [rɪˋgɑrd] n. 敬重 hold sb in high regard 敬重某人
I’m a man of vision and I am a go-getter. I’m full of drive. 我是一個有遠見的人,而且我是一個有進取心的人。我充滿幹勁。
vision [ˋvɪʒən] n. 遠見 a go-getter 有進取心的人 drive [draɪv] n. 幹勁
I think this job is a great match for my skill set. 我認為這份工作跟我的整體技能相當匹配。
I think I have the right experience and qualities for this job. 我認為我有適合這份工作的經驗和特質。
I love the idea of developing cutting-edge software products. 我嚮往開發尖端軟體產品。
I have great respect for this company and its products. 我非常敬佩這家公司及其產品。
I think my proactive style would fit in really well here. 我認為我積極主動的作風很適合這家公司。
【常用情境對話】
I’m really interested in this job. It’s exactly the kind of position I’m looking for.
A: So what do you think about this position? B: I’m really interested in this job. It’s exactly the kind of position I’m looking for. A: Why’s that? B: I have a lot of respect for this company and its products. The company has a great reputation for developing cutting-edge products. I believe my experience and proactive style would fit in really well here. A: Thank you for your answer. We’ll be in touch soon.