請假在職場中是很常見的事情,原因也各式各樣。有些可能是因為生病需要休息,有些可能是因為家庭原因或個人事務需要處理,還有些可能是因為參加特殊活動或旅行。請假是為了確保員工在需要時能夠得到休息或處理私人事務,同時也是為了確保工作不受太大影響而有的一種權利。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
There has been a sudden death in my family, and I must leave to provide support.
我家人突然過世,必須請假幫忙。
Unfortunately, I’ve come down with a horrible cold and need to take the afternoon off.
我不幸得了重感冒,下午得請假。come down with a cold / the flu 染上感冒/ 流感
We’ll have to get a temp to help us while Anne is on maternity leave.
小安休產假期間,我們得找臨時僱員幫忙。maternity [məˋtɝnətɪ] n. 懷孕
be on maternity leave 休產假中
I’ll give you the doctor’s note when I come back from my sick leave.
我請完病假回來後會給你醫生證明。sick leave 病假
I’m asking for two weeks’ leave starting next Monday for my honeymoon.
我想請兩星期的假去度蜜月,時間從下星期一開始。
For some medical reasons, I need to take a leave of absence.
由於身體原因,我需要請假。
I’m sorry to hear that. 聽到這個消息我很難過。
I don’t think that’s a good idea when things are so busy now.
我認為在目前事情這麼忙的時候請假不好。
Of course you may take some leave. 你當然可以請一些假。
Hope to see you back at work as soon as possible.
希望能儘快看到你回來工作。
Unfortunately, I've come down with a horrible cold and need to take the afternoon off.
我不幸得了重感冒,下午得請假。
I need to take sick leave this Friday; I'm not myself today.
我這周五需要請病假。我今天不舒服。
I need to ask for sick leave tomorrow because I have a doctor's appointment.
我明天需要請病假因為我有醫生的預約。
For some medical reasons, I need to take a leave of absence.
由於身體原因,我需要請假。
I need to take a personal leave next Monday to attend my sister's wedding.
我需要在下週請事假去參加我姐姐的婚禮。
Ben bought Molly a box of chocolates to make up for being late.
班送茉莉一盒巧克力以彌補遲到。
The jet lag made me feel under the weather for several days.
時差感讓我不舒服了好幾天。