主題寫作
提示
在日常生活中, 我們常常見到不公不 義的事, 不管是霸凌、 凌虐動物、 或是 其他不符合正義的事。 請以此為題, 寫一 篇文長至少120 個單詞( words) 的英 文作文。 文分兩段, 第一段說明如果你看 到不公不義的事, 你會怎麼做 ; 第二段請 以個人或親友的經驗為例說明你為什麼會 這麼做。
大綱
第一段: 當不公不義之事發生時,在決定該怎麼做之 前,我會先確認是否有危險。
• 如果我的視線範圍內有人,我會找人來幫 忙。
• 假如我獨自一人身在危險的處境中,我會把 整起事件錄下來。
第二段: 我有一次目擊一名男子在巷子裡拿機車大鎖 毆打貓咪。
• 我用手機拍下畫面,同時大喊警告他。
• 他並沒有逃離現場;相反地,他抓著機車大鎖走向我。
• 另一人剛好經過並救了我。
第一段:When an injustice occurs, I’ll check whether there is danger before deciding what to do.
a. I’ll recruit people to help if there’s anyone in sight.
b. If I’m alone in a dangerous situation, I’ll record the incident.
第二段: I once witnessed a man hit a cat with a scooter lock in an alley.
a. I captured the scene on my smartphone while shouting to warn him.
b. He didn’t flee the scene; instead, he held up his scooter lock and started walking towards me.
c. Another man happened to walk by and rescued me.
結論句: I consider standing up to injustices essential, but will prioritize my own safety before stepping in.
範文
When an injustice occurs right in front of my eyes, I’ll check whether there is any danger involved before deciding what to do. For example, I’ll recruit people to help if there’s anyone in sight. However, supposing I’m alone in a dangerous situation, I’ll record the incident to provide evidence for the authorities later.
I once witnessed a man hit a cat with a scooter lock in an alley. Without hesitation, I captured the scene on my smartphone while shouting, “I’ve called the police. You’d better knock it off.” Nevertheless, the man didn’t flee the scene; instead, he wielded his scooter lock and walked up to me in a menacing way. Clenching a can of pepper spray in my hand, I was scared stiff. Just as I was feeling almost overwhelmed with fear, another man happened to walk by and rescued me. I can’t imagine what would have happened without this man’s help. Because of this experience, I consider standing up to injustices essential, but will always prioritize my own personal safety before stepping in.
The job fair offers companies a chance to recruit new staff members.
求職博覽會提供商家招募新員工的機會。
My brother was recruited into the army soon after he graduated.
我弟弟畢業後沒多久就被徵召入伍了。
New recruits were sent to the headquarters in New York for training.
新員工被送去位於紐約的總部接受訓練。
Our parents have authority over us when we are young.
小時候,父母可完全支配我們。
My cousin is an authority on photography.
我表哥在攝影方面是個權威。
The authorities concerned should take immediate action to deal with the problem.
有關當局應立刻採取行動處理此問題。
The young writer sought advice from an authority on classical literature.
這位年輕的作家向一位古典文學權威人士尋求建議。
Police have finally captured the leader of the criminal organization.
警方終於逮捕了該犯罪組織的首腦。
The singer captured the audience's attention with her good looks and beautiful voice.
這位歌手以其亮麗外型與美妙歌聲獲得觀眾注目。
J.K. Rowling captured the headlines shortly after the release of her novel Harry Potter.
J.K. 羅琳發表她的小說《哈利波特》之後,旋即獲得媒體大篇幅報導。
The capture of the rebel leader is a great victory for the government troops.
俘虜叛軍領袖是政府軍的一大勝利。
The Great Gatsby captures the lifestyle in the US in the 1920s.
《大亨小傳》刻畫出美國 1920 年代的生活樣貌。
Andy's smile captured my heart right away.
安迪的微笑立刻俘獲了我的心。
The whole accident was captured by a nearby security camera.
整起意外都被附近的監視器拍到。
We overwhelmed the enemy with superior weapons.
我們用精良的武器大敗敵軍。
Helena was overwhelmed by grief when her puppy died in an accident.
海蓮娜的小狗狗意外喪生之後,她傷心極了。
Grief overwhelmed Helena when her puppy died in an accident.
海蓮娜的小狗狗意外喪生之後,她傷心極了。
The small village was soon overwhelmed by the flood; fortunately, all the local people were evacuated in advance.
小村子很快就被洪水淹沒;幸運的是當地民眾已事先被撤離。
Jerry stood up for my proposal at the meeting.
傑瑞在會議中支持我的提案。
I happened to be there when Jerome came.
傑洛姆來的時候,我碰巧在那裡。
I happen to have $100 with me.
我碰巧身上有 100 元。
The babysitter stepped in when the two brothers were fighting over a toy car.
當兩兄弟在爭奪一輛玩具車時,褓姆介入停止紛爭。
When Cassie was blamed for the mistake, Joy stood up for her.
當凱西因為那個錯誤被責怪時,喬伊挺身擁護她。