克漏字 | 感謝喜愛教學影片的讀者, 2 月適逢老師放寒假期間,影片暫停拍攝,讀者們仍可透過 精彩教學講解音檔 學習!(講解老師:Bruce & Bernice 老師)
A paradise for bookworms
Books are one of mankind's greatest inventions. From the furthest eaches of space to the smallest corners of a town, they allow readers __1__ anywhere that authors can imagine.
At Manchester's Corn Exchange, a building with a rich history at the heart of the city, an interesting machine has been __2__ to help people expand their horizons. It is a book vending machine that offers free books to anyone.
I swapped my bicycle for a guitar with my friend.
我用我的腳踏車和朋友換了一把吉他。
I’m finished with this magazine. If you’re done with yours, can we swap?
我已經看完這本雜誌了。如果你看完了你的,我們可以交換嗎?
Let’s do a swap. I give you this dress and you give me that bag.
我們做個交換吧。我給妳這件洋裝,妳給我那個包包。
Mr. and Mrs. Smith donated one million dollars to a local charity.
史密斯夫婦捐了 100 萬美元給當地的慈善機構。
People lined up to donate blood which would be sent to soldiers overseas.
民眾排隊捐要給海外士兵的血。
The charity asked people to donate to help the victims of the natural disaster in South America.
該慈善機構請大家捐助,以幫助南美洲的天災受難者。
Kevin changed his coins into tokens in order to play
air hockey.
為了要玩桌上氣墊球遊戲,凱文把他的錢幣換成了代幣。
Please accept this small gift as a token of my
appreciation for your help.
請接受這份小禮以表示我很感激你的幫忙。
I always respect others’ privacy. By the same token, I
want no one to invade my own privacy.
我總是很尊重他人隱私,同樣地,我不希望有人侵犯我的隱
私。
Traveling a lot can expand your horizons.
經常旅行可以開闊你的眼界。
I always eat everything on my plate because I don't want to let food go to waste.
我總是會把盤內所有東西吃完,因為我不想浪費食物。