校園英語 | 本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stevie & Betty 老師)
Dialogue B C: Colin R: Rebecca
Rebecca and some of her classmates are on a tour of National Tsing Hua University. They are being guided by a junior named Colin.
C: OK, everyone. Before we get started, are there any questions?
R: I have a question. How long will this tour take?
C: It will be roughly two hours. After that, you’ll have some time for lunch, and then you can spend another hour exploring the campus on your own.
R: OK, thanks. Also, is there a gift shop on campus?
C: Yes, there is. We’ll be visiting the shop at the end of our tour. It sells things like key chains, T-shirts, sweaters, and coffee cups.
R: Oh, wonderful. I want to pick out some NTHU souvenirs for my friends and family.
C: I guess you have your heart set on attending here.
R: Certainly. Just by looking at the campus, I can tell I want to study here.
Jeff used to work as a tour guide.
傑夫以前做過導遊。
Let instinct be your guide.
讓直覺指引你吧!
Molly is being trained as a guide dog.
莫莉正在受訓成為導盲犬。
Maybe we should buy Emma this book: A Guide to Vegan Dishes .
也許我們應該買這本《純素菜肴指南》的書給艾瑪。
I want to buy a travel guide to Italy before I set off.
出發前我想買本義大利的旅遊指南。
My friend guided me around this famous museum.
我朋友帶我參觀了這個著名的博物館。
I don't know much about the work, so you’ll have to guide me.
這工作我不太熟,因此你得指導我。
The museum guide explained the history behind each painting.
博物館導覽員講解了每幅畫背後的歷史。
All juniors have to take two science classes.
所有的大三學生都要上兩門理化課。
In my company, my wife is junior to me, but back home, she is my boss.
我太太在我公司的職位比我低,可是回家後,她卻是我的老闆。
Junior officers must salute senior officers when meeting or passing.
低階軍官在見到高階軍官或擦肩而過時,必須向他們敬禮。
Peter is my junior by five years.
彼得比我小 5 歲。
Peter is younger than I by five years.
彼得比我小 5 歲。
All employees are required to attend the meeting.
全體員工一律得去參加該會議。
Brenda invited Jim to her wedding, but he was unable to attend.
布蘭達邀請吉姆來參加她的婚禮,但吉姆無法參加。
George is the first person to attend college in his family.
喬治是他家第一個上大學的人。
Brian hired a caretaker to attend to his father on a 24-hour basis.
布萊恩僱用看護來 24 小時全天候照顧他爸爸。
Roy told his mom he wanted to be a doctor.
洛伊告訴他媽媽他想成為一名醫生。
Clark told his daughter about her grandfather.
克萊克告訴他女兒有關她爺爺的事。
Sally could tell that her boss was mad.
莎莉看得出來她的老闆很火大。
Lily could tell that her words hurt Cindy's feelings.
莉莉知道她的話語傷了辛蒂的心。
Emily has had her heart set on becoming a singer since she was little.
艾蜜莉從小就一心想要成為歌手。
Gina will head over to the restaurant first to reserve a table.
吉娜會先去餐廳訂位子。