生活快遞 | 感謝喜愛教學影片的讀者, 2 月適逢老師放寒假期間,影片暫停拍攝,讀者們仍可透過 精彩教學講解音檔 學習!
Try these special punctuation marks you’ve probably never seen.
Beyond basic English punctuation, many other markers have appeared in English over the centuries. While most are rarely seen in publications today, they haven’t been forgotten. One playful mark that’s easy to use is the interrobang. Like a cross between a question mark and exclamation mark, it can add excitement to a question or create a mix of uncertainty and surprise.
He can express himself fluently in English.
他能用流利的英文表達自己的意思。
I’ll send the package by express mail.
我會用快遞寄送這份包裹。
We took the first express to Tainan.
我們搭乘到臺南的頭班快車。
The manager said we had to send this mail by express.
經理說這封信我們必須寄快遞。
It cost more to send the package express.
用快遞寄包裹的費用更高。
We have confidence in the new product.
我們對這項新產品有信心。
According to the report, many consumers have lost confidence in online shopping.
根據這項報告,許多消費者已對線上購物失去信心。
This is in the strictest confidence.
這事切勿外傳。
My teacher gave me the confidence to try new things.
我的老師給了我自信心去嘗試新事物。
Please write your contact information in themargin.
請把你的聯絡資料寫在紙邊空白處。
The refugee camp lies at the margins of the city.
難民營在該市的邊緣地帶。
The company tried to increase their profit margin by using poor-quality materials.
這間公司試圖使用低品質的物料來增加淨利率。
The lucky boy escaped the car accident by a narrow margin.
這個幸運的男孩勉強逃過了車禍。