全球節慶 | 感謝喜愛教學影片的讀者, 2 月適逢老師放寒假期間,影片暫停拍攝,讀者們仍可透過 精彩教學講解音檔 學習!
A fun day spent with friends
Valentine’s Day has been around for centuries as a celebration of romance and love. The holiday, which falls on February 14, is a time for couples to celebrate their relationship. Did you know there is a similar holiday called Galentine’s Day that is dedicated to friendship?
We need to gather information about the situation before taking action.
我們採取行動之前,得先蒐集相關情況的資訊。
A lot of students are gathering there for a big anti-war rally.
很多學生正聚集在那裡準備參加一場大型的反戰集會活動。
I gather he's away the following week.
在下週找個時間吧。我了解他下下週不在。
I really appreciate this opportunity to speak to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate having this opportunity to speak
to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m thankful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m grateful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
John’s abilities were not fully appreciated by his
employer.
約翰的能力並未受到僱主充分賞識。
The US dollar keeps depreciating, while the Euro
keeps appreciating.
美元持續貶值,而歐元則持續升值。
The couple wanted to keep their romance secret from their parents.
這對情侶想要把戀情瞞著父母。
The fun and romance of the newlyweds’honeymoon was unforgettable.
蜜月期間的情趣與浪漫令這對新婚夫妻難忘。
Brandy enjoyed reading popular romances when she was in high school.
布蘭蒂上高中時很愛看愛情小說。
Thanksgiving in the US always falls on the fourth Thursday in November.
美國的感恩節一定是在十一月的第四個星期四。
The actor didn’t make his appearance until the last part of the movie.
這名演員直到電影的最後一段才現身。
Eric wants to invite his friends for dinner this weekend.
艾瑞克想要邀請他的朋友們這週末一起享用晚餐。