翻譯 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stevie & Betty 老師)
句型翻譯:
題組一 :
1. 許多父母自孩子年幼時就有給予他們零用錢的習慣。
____________________________________________________________
2. 藉由這種方式,他們希望幫助孩子逐漸習得管理金錢的能力。
____________________________________________________________
題組一 :
1. 第一題可譯為:
Many parents make it a habit to give their children pocket money from early childhood.
2. 第二題可譯為:
In this way, they hope to help their children gradually acquire the ability to manage money.
Alan’s mom gives him a monthly allowance of NT$5,000.
艾倫的媽媽一個月給他 5 千塊新臺幣的零用錢。
You should make an allowance for Ben’s young age before asking him to shoulder such a heavy burden.
你在要求班扛下如此沉重的負擔之前,應該要先顧慮到他年紀還小。
You should take Ben’s young age into consideration before asking him to shoulder such a heavy burden.
你在要求班扛下如此沉重的負擔之前,應該要先顧慮到他年紀還小。
Laura has been suffering from constant physical pain.
蘿拉飽受持續不斷的身體病痛。
The Law of Gravity is one of the most basic physical laws you should know.
萬有引力定律是你應該知道的最基本物理定律之一。
You should have a physical (checkup) regularly.
你應該要定期做健康檢查。
A physical ticket is needed to enter the event.
進入這場活動需要實體票券。
I am saving my pocket money to buy a computer.
我把零用錢省下來,打算買部電腦。
Aunt Joyce leads a simple life in the country.
喬伊絲阿姨過著簡樸的鄉間生活。