英語聊天室 | 感謝喜愛教學影片的讀者, 7 月適逢老師放暑假期間,影片暫停拍攝,讀者們仍可透過 精彩教學講解音檔 學習!
Dialogue B
L: Linda T: Tony
Linda is at the hair salon and is discussing what she’d like to have done with her stylist, Tony.
L: I’m so excited to have you braid my hair today, Tony.
T: Me too, Linda. So, that’s the style you have decided on?
L: Yes, I’d like to go with a French braid.
T: Great choice! That will look amazing on you. While we’re at it, have you thought about adding some color to your braid?
L: Hmm, I thought I’d stick to my natural color but add some highlights. What do you think about it?
T: That’s a great idea. Some highlights could really make the braid pop. We could even try something colorful to give you a fresh, new look.
Leo likes all kinds of music―pop, jazz, soul, rock, etc.
李歐喜歡各種音樂 — 流行樂、爵士樂、靈魂樂、搖滾樂 等。
I enjoy pop music, while my sister loves classical music.
我喜歡流行樂,我姊姊則喜歡古典樂。
I won’t play the game since I don’t like to pop balloons.
我不要玩這個遊戲,因為我不喜歡把氣球弄破。
The balloon Diana held suddenly popped and gave
her a fright.
黛安娜拿的氣球突然爆破,嚇了她一大跳。
I didn’t invite Frank, but he just popped up at the party.
我沒有邀請法蘭克來,但他卻突然出現在派對裡。
A good idea just popped into my mind.
我剛剛突然想到一個好點子。
Who won the tennis match?
誰贏了這場網球比賽?
Simon struck a match and lit a fire.
賽門點了火柴,升起了火。
Although Rick runs fast, he is no match for Jim.
雖然瑞克跑很快,但他不是吉姆的對手。
My sister and Toby are a good match.
我姊姊和托比是天生絕配。
When it comes to singing, no one matches Willy.
說到唱歌,威利無以倫比。
When it comes to singing, Willy is unmatched.
說到唱歌,威利無以倫比。
Peter will be matched against Paul in the men’s tennis semifinal next week.
下星期的男網準決賽將由彼得對決保羅。
Your dress matches your shoes perfectly.
你的洋裝很搭你的鞋子。
Your dress and shoes match perfectly.
你的洋裝很搭你的鞋子。
The land owner turned the old house into a hotel.
地主將這棟舊屋改成一家旅館。
The land owner transformed the old house into a hotel.
地主將這棟舊屋改成一家旅館。
The land owner converted the old house into a hotel.
地主將這棟舊屋改成一家旅館。
The land owner changed the old house into a hotel.
地主將這棟舊屋改成一家旅館。
Has the company decided on the color of the uniform?
公司已選定制服的顏色了嗎?
Whatever I do, I stick to my principles.
不管做什麼事,我都會緊守原則。
I was too busy to answer the phone today.
我今天太忙,沒辦法接聽電話。
The land owner transformed the old house into a hotel.
地主將這棟舊屋改成一家旅館。