生活快遞 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stephen & Bernice 老師)
影片可開啟字幕:字幕由 AI 生成可能有誤,僅供讀者參考學習使用
While it’s easy to see the value of cutting back on that coffee for a month, think about how those savings can grow over a lifetime. The money you save and invest each month could end up growing into tens of thousands of dollars. Over time, it may reach hundreds of thousands in an investment account.
I'd like to open a savings account at the bank.
我想在銀行開一個儲蓄帳戶。
I read an account of the plane crash in the newspaper.
我在報紙上讀到一篇有關墜機事件的報導。
Larry failed the exam on account of laziness.
賴瑞因懶惰而沒通過考試。
Before asking Bob to handle this huge mission, you should take his physical condition into account.
你要鮑伯處理此一艱鉅的任務之前,應要先考慮他的身體狀況。
Hard work accounts for Daisy's success.
努力是黛西成功的原因。
Before using the service, you need to set up an account.
在使用這項服務之前,你需要建立帳號。
This track leads to a wooden hut.
這條小徑通向一棟小木屋。
The workmen are repairing the train track.
工人們在維修火車軌道。
Randy used to be a gangster, but he's on the right track now.
藍迪曾混過幫派,但他現在回到正軌了。
It's hard to keep track of all my old friends; in fact, I’ve lost contact with most of them.
和所有的老友保持聯繫很困難,事實上,我已經和他們大部分的人失聯了。
The cars must do 100 laps of the race track.
這些車必須繞比賽跑道 100 圈。
Although Paul is not good at math or English, he always does well in track and field.
雖然保羅不擅長數學和英文,但他在田徑運動方面的表現總是很出色。
That’s my favorite track on the album.
那是我這張專輯最愛的曲子。
These dogs are used to track those who have escaped from jail.
這些狗被用來追蹤越獄的人。
The police finally tracked down the place where the robbers were hiding.
警方終於找到了那些搶匪的藏身處。
The cat tracked mud all over the kitchen floor.
這隻貓在整個廚房地板留下泥巴的痕跡。
The weather patterns in this area have remained the same for the past 10 years.
該區的天氣型態在過去 10 年內都維持不變。
My brother would never wear clothes with floral patterns.
我哥絕對不會穿有花朵圖案的衣服。
Sally’s wedding dress is patterned after the one her grandmother wore.
莎莉的婚紗是仿照她奶奶曾穿的婚紗所設計的。
I’ll pattern myself after my mother and become a
French teacher.
我要以母親為榜樣,當個法文老師。
We write on both sides of the paper in order to cut back on waste.
我們寫在紙的正反兩面以減少浪費。
Who are you going to dine out with tonight?
你今晚要跟誰一塊兒外出用餐?
The city worked hard to pay off debt from building the new park.
這座城市努力償還建造新公園的債務。