翻譯 | 感謝喜愛教學影片的讀者, 2 月適逢老師放寒假期間,影片暫停拍攝,讀者們仍可透過 精彩教學講解音檔 學習!
題組一 :
1. 除了有助人們保持身體健康,運動還能讓頭腦保持敏銳。____________________________
2. 做任何運動前要記得適當暖身,否則會有受傷的風險。
____________________________
題組一 :
1. 第一題可譯為:
Apart from helping people stay fit, working out also keeps the mind sharp.
2. 第二題可譯為:
Make sure to warm up properly before exercising; otherwise(,) you risk getting injured.
Despite all the material comforts, the rich man is''t happy.
這個富翁儘管有種種的物質享受,卻仍不快樂。
I find comfort in listening to music whenever I feel troubled.
每當我心煩時就會在聽音樂中找到慰藉。
We comforted the woman when her child was killed in a car accident.
這位婦人的孩子在車禍中喪生,我們便安慰她。
To stay fit, you should exercise every day.
要保持健康,就應該每天運動。
They teamed up and worked out the problem.
他們合作解決了這個問題。
You should work out more.
你應多去健身。
Make sure to turn off the lights before you leave the house.
出門前請務必關燈。
You should warm up before swimming.
游泳前應該先熱身。
The mother warmed up the milk for her baby.
這位媽媽將牛奶加熱給她的寶寶喝。
The police risked breaking into the building to search for the suspect.
警方冒險闖入那棟大樓以尋找該名嫌疑犯。
You risk losing data if you don't back it up.
如果不備份,你會冒著資料遺失的風險。
How many students took part in the speech contest?
這次演講比賽有多少學生參加?
Many students take part in this science program.
許多學生參與這項科學計畫。