



1 have to go now. 我現在得走了。
a have to 譯成中文為「必須」,但帶有一點勉強的意味,表示不得不做某事,或是有必要做某事。
have to V 必須……,不得不……
I have to do the dishes tonight.
我今晚得洗碗。
b 在口語中,have to 經常被 have got to 或 gotta [ `gatJ ] 取代。
I have to go now.
= I’ve got to go now.
= I gotta go now.
我現在得走了。
2 You, too. 你也是。
本句中的 too 為副詞,一般使用於句尾,其前須置逗號。 too [ tu ] adv. 也,還
I like spring. Jenny does, too.
我喜歡春天。珍妮也是。
而本課會話中的“ You, too.” 為一種簡答句,由“ I hope you’ll have a
great day, too.”(我希望你今天也過得順利。)化簡而來。
3 道別的說法
a 一般工作或較正式的場合:
Have a great / nice / good day! 祝你有個順利的一天!
Take care. 保重。
Farewell. 再見 / 再會。(較少使用)b 一般生活或非正式的場合:
See you. 再見。
See you later / again / soon. 晚點見 / 改天見 / 再見。
Goodbye. / Bye. 再見。
Catch you later. 待會見。
Talk to you later. 晚點 / 之後再聊。
1 「我現在得走了。」可以怎麼說::
I have to go now.
I have got to go now.
I gotta go now.
2 「祝你今天順利!」可以怎麼說::
Have a great day!
Have a good day!
Have a nice day!
3 「今晚 / 明天 / 晚點 / 待會 / 下次見。」可以怎麼說::
See you tonight.
See you tomorrow.
See you later.
See you soon.
See you next time.

Choose the correct word(s) to complete each sentence.
解答 1 Talk 2 Have 3 to 4 tonight 5 too
David now works at a big company in the US.
大衛現在在美國的一間大公司上班。
Mrs. Rand told the students to stop talking now!
蘭德老師要學生們立刻停止說話!
Hal knew that he had to go to school right now.
海爾知道他得馬上去上學。
Hal knew that he had to go to school right away.
海爾知道他得馬上去上學。
By now, Debbie should know how to read, but she doesn ’t.
黛比到現在應該要知道如何閱讀,但她並不知道。
Julie said that from now on she would study harder.
茱麗說從此刻起她會用功念書。
We spent the evening talking about politics.
我們花了一個晚上談論政治。
I talked to a very interesting man at the party.
我在派對上和一個很有趣的男子交談。
Albert talked me into going skydiving.
艾爾伯特說服我去跳傘。
The two friends made up after a long talk.
兩位朋友經過長談後和好了。
Mr. Johnson will give a talk on environmental protection.
強森先生將會發表關於環保的演說。
Joy's favorite day of the week is Saturday.
喬伊一週中最喜歡的一天是星期六。
Carol bought a car the other day.
卡蘿前幾天買了一輛車。
Jamie would like to be rich some day.
傑米未來想要變得有錢。
Tori's English is getting better day by day.
托莉的英文漸漸變得更好了。
During the day, Boris likes to play outside.
白天的時候,包里斯喜歡在外面玩耍。
I attended three weddings in as many weeks.
在三星期內我參加了三場婚禮。
Hal knew that he had to go to school right now.
海爾知道他得馬上去上學。
Julie said that from now on she would study harder.
茱麗說從此刻起她會用功念書。
We spent the evening talking about politics.
我們花了一個晚上談論政治。
I talked to a very interesting man at the party.
我在派對上和一個很有趣的男子交談。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
