



這類電子郵件的目的是讓對方知道已收到訂單款項,特別注意務必將收到款項的金額再說明一次。
經常向同一位供應商下單的買方,為了避免每次交易付款的不方便,會要求採記帳(open account)方式。
在這種交易條件下,買方可在每月、每季或在雙方約定的一定期間內付款。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
|
1. 告知收到某貨品的款項,確認對方付款時間及金額。
|

本信旨在告知本公司已收到貴公司購買(某貨品)的款項。
This letter is to acknowledge receipt of your payment for (item). e.g. This letter is to acknowledge receipt of your payment for 1,600 metal containers.
(本信旨在告知本公司已收到貴公司購買 1,600 個金屬容器的款項。)
感謝貴公司於(某日期)付款。
Buying on credit is getting popular in Taiwan.
在臺灣有越來越多的人使用信用卡購物。
How many credits are you planning to take this semester?
你這學期打算修幾學分?
Mr. Wang is credited with the success of this project.
這項計畫的成功是王先生的功勞。
The success of this project is credited to Mr. Wang.
這項計畫的成功是王先生的功勞。
Tom credited Jim as a respectable opponent after the tennis match.
在那場網球比賽之後,湯姆認為吉姆是可敬的對手。
I'd like to open a savings account at the bank.
我想在銀行開一個儲蓄帳戶。
I read an account of the plane crash in the newspaper.
我在報紙上讀到一篇有關墜機事件的報導。
Larry failed the exam on account of laziness.
賴瑞因懶惰而沒通過考試。
Before asking Bob to handle this huge mission, you should take his physical condition into account.
你要鮑伯處理此一艱鉅的任務之前,應要先考慮他的身體狀況。
Hard work accounts for Daisy's success.
努力是黛西成功的原因。
Before using the service, you need to set up an account.
在使用這項服務之前,你需要建立帳號。
Shelly is looking forward to her birthday party.
雪莉很期待她的生日派對。
