



撰寫投訴信時即使非常不悅,下筆還是要謹慎,避免使用無禮的用語,因為也許錯並不在供應商。
投訴信應包括以下內容:
必須立即投訴向對方反應,才能方便對方調查錯誤的原因。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
|
1. 針對於特定貨品的投訴。(I'm writing to make a complaint about...)2. 說明投訴內容,如貨品不符合要求或有瑕疵。(They are not satisfactory for our needs.)3. 要求對方儘快處理或說明將如何解決。(I hope this problem can be resolved quickly efficiently.) |

我來信投訴有關(某事)。
I'm writing to complain about... e.g. I'm writing to complain about a shipment of brackets made to us.
(我來信投訴有關貴公司送來給本公司的托架一事。)
我想投訴(某事)。
I wish to make a complaint about... e.g. I wish to make a complaint about an order we received this morning.
(我想投訴有關我們今早收到的訂貨一事。)
(某事)出了問題。
There is a problem with (sth). e.g. There is a problem with the delivery of power cables from your company.
(貴公司送來的電纜線出了問題。)
我們訂購的(某些貨品)令人不滿意。
The (items) we ordered are not satisfactory. e.g. The computer chips (model DN-A798) we ordered are not satisfactory.
(本公司訂購型號 DN-A798 的電腦晶片令人不滿意。)
我遺憾地通知您,我們收到的(某些貨品)受損了。
I regret to inform you that the (items) we received were damaged. e.g. I regret to inform you that the batteries we received were damaged.
(我遺憾要通知您,我們收到的電池受損了。)
遺憾的是,送來的(某些貨品)有瑕疵。
Unfortunately, the (items) that were delivered were defective. e.g. Unfortunately, the cartridges that were delivered were defective.
(遺憾的是,送來的墨水夾有瑕疵。)
( A ) 與 (B) 似乎有些出入。
There appear to be some discrepancies between (A) and (B). e.g. There appear to be some discrepancies between the invoice and the delivery.
(發票上所述與運來的貨品似乎有些出入。)
(某物)有幾項不一致之處需要解決。
There are several inconsistencies in (sth) that need to be addressed. e.g. There are several inconsistencies in the shipment that need to be addressed.
(運抵的貨物有幾項不一致之處需要解決。)
我希望(某事)的問題能快速且有效率地獲得解決。
I hope the problem with (sth) can be solved quickly and efficiently. e.g. I hope the problem with the machinery can be solved quickly and efficiently.
(我希望機器設備的問題能快速且有效率地獲得解決。)
Don ’t order me to do this or that.
別命令我做這做那的。
Everyone on this team should obey the leader s orders.
這隊伍裡的每個人都應聽從組長的命令。
The shoes I ordered still haven t arrived yet.
我訂的鞋子還沒有送達。
Carl told the manager he wanted to cancel his order.
卡爾告訴經理他想取消他的訂單。
I'd like to order some cold drinks.
我想點一些冷飲。
The waiter came to take my order.
服務生過來幫我點餐。
We learned those words in order of importance.
我們是依重要性的順序來學那些字。
Peter always keeps his room in order.
彼得總是把房間整理得井然有序。
Fred leaves home at 7 a.m. in order to get to work on time.
為了能準時上班,佛萊德早上 7 點離開家裡。
The telephone is out of order again!
這電話又壞了。
The detective found some chips of wood on the floor.
那位偵探在地板上找到了一些木屑。
Peter looks very much like his father. He is indeed a chip off the old block.
彼得跟他爸爸很像,簡直就是一個模子刻出來似的。
Our computer uses the smallest silicon chip ever invented.
我們的電腦使用有史以來最小的晶片。
Dennis chipped his tooth when he fell down.
丹尼斯跌倒時撞碎了一顆牙。
I regret to tell you that you didn’t meet our requirements.
我很抱歉要告訴你,你未達到我們的要求。
There are things we regret doing and things we regret not having done.
我們會後悔做了某些事,也有些事我們後悔沒去做。
I regret to say that I can’t come to the party.
很遺憾,我得告訴你我不能來參加派對。
I regret to inform you that you flunked three subjects this semester.
我很遺憾要通知你,你這學期被當 3 科。
Much to my regret, I didn’t have enough money with me then.
令我很遺憾的是,當時我沒帶夠錢。
I heard of Mr. Wilson’s death with deep regret.
我對威爾遜先生的死訊深感惋惜。
Please write down your address and phone number.
請把您的地址跟電話號碼寫下來。
This is the web address of our company: www.ivy.com.tw.
這是我們公司的網址:www.ivy.com.tw。
Do you know what Nora’s email address is?
你知道諾拉的電子郵件地址嗎?
Edwin looked up a contact in his address book.
愛德溫在他的通訊錄裡搜尋了某位聯絡人。
The President delivered an inaugural address yesterday.
總統於昨日發表就職演說。
The police are trying to address the public safety issues in the neighborhood.
警方正試著處理這個社區的公共安全問題。
Every time I see Christine, she complains about her job.
每次我看到克莉絲汀,她都在抱怨她的工作。
Paul often complains about not getting enough sleep.
保羅經常抱怨睡眠不足。
I've made a complaint to the police about the noise in my neighborhood.
我已經向警方投訴我家附近的噪音問題。
