這類電子郵件的目的是告知對方專案的進行情況,因此內容會依情況的不同而有所差異。
如一切順利,可以用 "All is going well with the assignment."(這項工作各方面都進展得很順利。)
或 "We haven't encountered any major problems."(我們尚未遭遇任何重大問題)
之類的話來表示;假如發生了問題,可以用 "We've hit a bit of a snag with the specifications."
(關於規格一事,我們遭遇了一點麻煩。)
或 "Unfortunately, there is a major problem."(不幸的,出了重大的問題)之類的句子表示。
該如何下筆呢? 可以參考以下:
告知進行順利 :
1. 告知目前情況一切順利。 2. 告知一切按照計劃進行中。
告知有問題產生 :
1. 告知遭遇的問題。 2. 說明問題情況及可能造成的後果。 3. 提出解決方法。
Sentence Patterns 商務寫作句型
(某事)一切都進行得很順利。
All is going well with (sth).
e.g. All is going well with the assignment. (這項任務各方面都進展得很順利。)
針對(某事)我們尚未遭遇什麼重大的問題。
We haven't encountered any major problems with (sth).
e.g. We haven't encountered any major problems with the research. (該研究我們尚未遭遇什麼重大的問題。)
關於(某事)一切都照計劃進行中。
Everything is going according toscheduleregarding (sth).
e.g. I'm happy to report that everything is going according toscheduleregarding the project. (我很高興向大家報告,關於這項專案一切都照計劃進行中。)
(某事)一切正按計劃進行中。
Things are right on schedule with (sth).
e.g. Things are right on schedule with the delivery. (交貨作業正按計劃進行。)
(某事)出了點小問題。
There's a slight problem with (sth).
e.g. There's a slight problem with the product design. (產品設計出了點小問題。)
關於(某事),我們遭遇了一點麻煩。
We've hit a bit of a snag with (sth).
e.g. We've hit a bit of a snag with the specifications. (關於規格一事,我們遭遇了一點麻煩。)
不幸的是,(某事)出了個大問題。
Unfortunately, there is a major problem with (sth).
e.g. Unfortunately, there is a major problem with one of the components. (不幸的是,其中一個元件出了個大問題。)
(某事)出了些大問題。
There are some big problems with (sth).
e.g. There are some big problems with the supplier. (那家供應商出了些大問題。)
由於(某事)的緣故,我們的進度落後了。
Due to (sth), we've fallen behindschedule.
e.g. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we've fallen behindschedule. (由於不可預見的情況,我們的進度落後了。)