如要表示對報價需要多點時間考慮,可以用 "We / I need more time to consider your offer."(我們∕我需要更多時間來考慮你的報價。)
或是 "We'll / I'll have to get back to you on this soon."(我們∕我將很快 再給你關於此事的答覆。)之類的話來告知對方。
該如何下筆呢? 可以參考以下:
1. 經過仔細考量過後,接受對方的報價。(After careful consideration, we are willing to accept your offer.)
2. 針對對方需要更多的折扣部分,表示要更多時間考慮。(Regarding the discount you are asking for, I need more time to consider your request.)
3. 堅決拒絕對方不合理的報價。(With regard to...., I'm afraid your offer is unacceptable.)
Sentence Patterns 商務寫作句型
我們/我很樂意接受你對⋯⋯的報價。
We're / I'm willing to accept your offer on...
e.g. We're willing to accept your offer on the components. (我們很樂意接受你對元件提出的報價。)
這聽起來像是我們對⋯⋯已經達成協議了。
It sounds like we've got a deal on...
e.g. It sounds like we've got a deal on the computer accessories.
(只要你保證品質,我們就能合夥做生意。)
我們/我贊同⋯
We / I can go along with...
e.g. I can go along with what you are offering. (你提出的報價我可以贊同。)
我們/我相信你提出的(某金額)是可接受的。
We / I believe your offer of (amount) is acceptable.
e.g. We believe that your offer of $10,000 is acceptable.
(我們相信你提出的 1 萬美元報價是可接受的。)
我們/我需要更多時間來考慮⋯
We / I need more time to consider...
e.g. We need more time to consider your offer; I'll give you an answer soon. (我們需要更多時間來考慮你的報價;我很快就會給你答覆。)
我們/我得再給你關於⋯⋯的答覆。
We'll / I'll have to get back to you on...
e.g. I'll have to get back to you on that. Is next week OK?
(我得再給你關於那件事的答覆。下星期可以嗎?)
恐怕(某金額)不是我們/我所能接受的價格。
We're / I'm afraid (amount) is unacceptable.
e.g. I'm afraid $7 per unit is unacceptable to us. (恐怕每件 7 美元不是我們能接受的價格。)
很遺憾,貴公司的報價不夠優惠。
Unfortunately, your offer is not good enough.
e.g. Unfortunately, your offer is not good enough to be considered seriously.
(很遺憾,貴公司的報價不夠優惠,我方無法認真考慮。)
你提出的(某金額)是不可能的。
Your offer of (amount) is out of the question.
e.g. Your offer of $250,000 is out of the question. (你提出的 25 萬美元是不可能的。)