



這類電子郵件的目的是和對方協商報價的條件。在設定條件時,可以用 "On (the) condition that..."(在……條件下)或是"As long as..."(只要……)之類的話來告知對方我方的條件。在相互協商時,能否提出誘因吸引對方是很重要的。可供還價的項目除了有訂購的數量之外,延長或縮短付款期限也是其中一環。
|
1. 表明買方或賣方願意出的價格。(We appreciate your offer of...) 2. 要求買方增加訂量以獲得折扣優惠。(We can only agree to that offer on the condition that you place a sizable order.) 3. 說明付費方式及期限。(We must stipulate that payment be made within 45 days / 30 days of delivery.) |

在⋯⋯條件下
on (the) condition that... e.g. I can lower the price on the condition that you pay all delivery costs.
(我可以降低價格,但條件是由你支付所有運送費用。)
只要⋯
As long as... e.g. As long as you guarantee the quality, we can do business together.
(只要你保證品質,我們就能合夥做生意。)
我們必須堅持要求⋯
We must insist that... / We must insist on sth e.g. We must insist on an upfront payment of 25 percent.
(我們必須堅持要求百分之 25 的預付款。)
我們必須明確要求⋯
We must stipulate that... e.g. I must stipulate that your products meet our specifications exactly.
(我必須明確要求你們的產品要完全符合本公司的規格。)
假如你⋯⋯,我們將會⋯
If you (do sth), we will (do sth). e.g. If you give us a 15 percent discount, we will increase our order.
(假如你給我們 85 折的優惠,我們將會增加訂量。)
假如我們⋯⋯,你是否會⋯⋯?
If we (do sth), will you (do sth)? e.g. If we make you our exclusive agent, will you lower your commission?
(假如我們讓你成為我們的獨家代理商,你是否會降低佣金?)
改為(某價格)如何?
How about (price) instead? e.g. How about a total payment of $50,000 instead?
(總金額改為 5 萬元如何?)
你會接受(某價格)嗎?
Would you accept (price)? e.g. Would you accept $5.50 per unit?
(你會接受每組 5.5 美元的價格嗎?)
對於(某價格)我會更自在。
I would be more comfortable with (price). e.g. I would be more comfortable with a price of $2.25 for each adapter.
(對於每個電容器 2.25 美元的價格我會更自在。)
Dad insists that I (should) go on a diet.
老爸堅持要我減肥。
The teacher insisted on having weekly tests as scheduled.
這位老師堅持要如期舉行週考。
Andy insists that I am wrong.
安迪堅決認為我錯了。
The boy insisted on his innocence and said he didn’t steal the money.
那男孩堅稱自己是清白的,說他並沒有偷錢。
This price is for meals only, exclusive of accommodations.
本價格只含餐點,不包含住宿。
This price is for meals only, excluding accommodations.
本價格只含餐點,不包含住宿。
This price is for meals only, accommodations excluded.
本價格只含餐點,不包含住宿。
Our company has the exclusive rights to distribute that product.
我們公司有運銷那項產品的獨家代理權。
The special offer is exclusive to the readers of this magazine.
這項特別優惠只由本雜誌讀者獨享。
Because of Tom’s reputation as a journalist and his good connections, he was able to get an amazing exclusive.
由於湯姆作為記者的聲譽和好人脈,他可以拿到驚人的獨家新聞。
A real estate agent came by to talk to my father about selling our house.
一位房地產經紀人前來和父親談論出售房子的事。
Bleach is a strong cleaning agent used in many households. 漂白劑是一種常見的強效清潔劑,許多家庭都會使用。
Education is often seen as an important agent of social progress.
教育常被視為促進社會進步的重要力量。
You’ll get a 15% commission on everything you sell.
你所賣出的東西都可以抽成 15%。
Alex received a commission to build a memorial park.
艾力克斯被委託建造一座紀念公園。
The museum commissioned the artist to make a sculpture in remembrance of the curator.
博物館委任這名藝術家製作一座雕像紀念該館長。
I can lend you the money on the condition that you pay it back on time.
你若準時還錢,我就借給你。
You have nothing to worry about as long as I'm with you.
只要我和你在一起,你就沒什麼好擔心的。
The teacher insisted on having weekly tests as scheduled.
這位老師堅持要如期舉行週考。
