A Carrie, turn off your alarm! B Sorry. I didn’t hearit. A Really? It’s so loud. B It’s not easyfor me to get out of bed in the morning.
A 凱莉,關掉妳的鬧鐘! B 抱歉。我沒聽到。 A 真的嗎?它那麼大聲。 B 早上起床對我來說很困難。
單字片語 Vocabulary and Phrases
1hear vt. & vi. 聽(三態為:hear, heard [ hRd ], heard)
You have to speak up. I can’t hear you.
你說話要大聲點。我聽不到你聲音。
2loud a. 大聲的;吵鬧的
3easy a. 簡單的,容易的
4morning n. 早上 afternoon n. 下午 evening n. 傍晚,晚上 in the morning / afternoon / evening 在早上 / 下午 / 晚上
Notes:因為 morning(早上)、afternoon(下午)及 evening(晚上)的時間橫跨較長,所以須與介詞 in 並用。
口語技能 Speaking Skills
1 It’s not easy for me to get out of bed in the morning. 早上起床對我來說很困難。
a get out of bed 即等於 get up,表「起床」。
I got out of bed / got up at 8 a.m. this morning.
我今天早上八點起床。
b get out of... 離開……
If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
如果你耐不住熱,就離開廚房吧 / 愛抱怨就不要做。
I need to get out of the car and stretch my legs.
我需要下車伸伸腿活動。
Notes:乘坐交通工具(如汽車或計程車等)如果不能在裡面站起來,只能坐著時,表「上車」要用 get into,表「下車」要用 get out of。但表「上 / 下大型交通工具(如公車、飛機、火車等)」應用 get on 或 get off。
Sandy got into a taxi at the airport.
珊蒂在機場上計程車。
Judy got out of the car for some fresh air.
茱蒂下車呼吸新鮮空氣。
Should we get on this train?
我們應該上這班火車嗎?
You should get off the bus at the next stop.
你應該在下一站下公車。