在面試中談論工資和津貼是一個能夠展示你專業態度、價值觀和協商能力的機會。
記得也要事先做好研究,了解該行業標準和公司情況,並準備好清晰的理由和論點支持你的薪酬期望。
這是面試中的重要一環,可以幫助你確保得到公平和合理的薪酬待遇。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
Could you give me an idea about the salary range, please?
可以請你告訴我薪資的範圍嗎?
Is the salary negotiable? 薪水有討論空間嗎?
Our company provides good basic salary and commission on sales. 本公司提供豐厚底薪加上業績獎金。
* commission [kəˋmɪʃən] n. 業績獎金
Do you want to get paid on a salary or a commission basis?
你是要按薪水還是按業績獎金算?
There is no base salary. Sales representatives earn a commission on the products they sell.
業務代表沒有底薪。必須從自己賣的產品中賺業績獎金。
Is the salary a base salary only? 工資只有底薪嗎?
The salary I require would be $60,000 a year, plus one percent commission on all sales.
關於薪水,我要求年薪要六萬美元,同時希望獲得銷售額 1% 的分紅。
This job comes with a car, and fuel expenses can be reimbursed.
這項工作配有一輛汽車,燃油費可以報銷。reimburse [͵riɪmˋbɝs] v. 賠償
The perks of the job include a company pension scheme and a generous travel allowance.
工作津貼包括公司的養老金方案和豐厚的旅遊補助。perks [pɝks] n. 津貼
In this job, you’re entitled to work according to a flexible schedule. You don’t need to punch in or punch out.
在這份工作中,你有權按照彈性工時工作。你無需打卡上下班。
On the basis of what Alex said, I think he’s innocent.
根據艾力克斯的說詞,我認為他是無辜的。
There is no base salary. Sales representatives earn a commission on the products they sell.
業務代表沒有底薪。必須從自己賣的產品中賺業績獎金。
Is the salary a base salary only?
工資只有底薪嗎?
You’re not entitled to check out any books from the library unless you’re a student of our school.
除非你是本校的學生,否則沒有資格從圖書館借書。