



到職後認識新同事以及熟悉工作環境是非常重要的一步。
不僅有助於你迅速適應新環境,還可以建立良好的人際關係,促進團隊合作,提高工作效率。
此外,在新同事和主管面前,展現出積極主動和對工作的熱情,也有助於建立良好的第一印象。
這對於你未來的職業發展和晉升有著積極的影響歐!


Let me show you around this place.
我帶你參觀一下這個地方。
I heard a lot about you. / Your reputation precedes you.
久仰大名。precede [priˋsid] v. 在……之前發生;先於
I’m new to the city. Would you mind recommending some decent places for lunch?
我剛來這座城市。你介意推薦給我一些午餐好吃的地方嗎?decent [ˋdisnt] a. 像樣的
It’s my life-long dream to be able to work here.
能在這裡工作是我一生的夢想。
Many of you know me from my two-year stint in the mailroom. Now that I finally moved up here, I feel so honored to work side by side with you.
你們許多人都知道我在收發室工作了兩年。現在我終於升到這裡來了,能和你們並肩工作我感到十分榮幸。stint [ stInt ] n. 從事某項工作(或活動)的時間
do a stint abroad = work abroad 在海外工作
I’m thrilled to be here. It’s such a privilege to work with the most brilliant minds in the industry.
我非常興奮能來這裡。和業內最優秀的人才一起工作真是我的榮幸。privilege [ˋprɪv!ɪdʒ] n. 榮幸
a brilliant mind 聰明的人
I think you’re perfect for the receptionist job. It’s always nice to be greeted by a friendly face.
我認為你做接待員的工作再合適不過了。與面容和藹可親的人打招呼總是那麼地令人愉快。
There are couches in the lounge if you want to get some rest after lunch.
如果你午餐後想休息的話,休息室裡有沙發。lounge [laʊndʒ] n. 休息室
I’m going to try the seafood paella because Josie highly recommended it.
我要去吃吃看西班牙海鮮燉飯,因為喬西超推薦它。
The teacher recommends us to read the questions twice before answering them.
老師建議我們在回答問題前要把問題先看兩遍。
The manager recommended that the meeting (should) be put off.
經理建議將會議時間延期
Students are not allowed to enter the teachers’ lounge unless there is an emergency.
除非有緊急狀況,否則學生不准進教師休息室。
After a long day at work, Steven was eager to enjoy a cold drink while lounging in his beach chair.
史蒂芬經過一天漫長的工作後,迫不及待想要躺在他的海灘椅上享用一杯冷飲。
With so many comfy sofas, the café is a great place to lounge on a Saturday afternoon.
這間咖啡廳有這麼多舒適的沙發,是個可以在週六午後消磨時間的好地方。
The old couple took in the child after his parents died in the plane crash.
這對老夫婦在這個孩子的雙親死於空難後收留了他。
Jill has stuck with her brother since she was a child.
吉兒從小就一直黏在她哥哥身邊。
