新人訓練的目的是為了幫助新進員工順利適應新的工作環境,提供必要的知識、技能和資源,以便剛到職員工們能夠有效地履行工作職責,有助於提高員工的投入度和工作表現,確保新進員工能夠快速適應新的工作環境。
You should read the employee handbook thoroughly. 你們應該仔細閱讀員工手冊。
What is the right solution to the situation according to the company policy manual? 根據公司政策手冊,這種情況的正確解決方案是什麼?
the solution to... 針對……的解決之道
manual [ˋmænjʊəl] n. 手冊
Here’s a list of all the tasks that the new employees need to master by the end of training. 這張表上列了新員工在培訓結束前需要掌握的所有任務。
master [ˋmæstɚ] v. 精通
A supervisor will be reviewing your performance. 主管將評估你的表現。
The 3-day training will include lectures, case studies, simulation exercises and an examination. 為期 3 天的培訓將包括講座、案例研究、模擬練習和考試。
simulation [͵sɪmjəˋleʃən] n. 模擬
The answers to the exam can be found in the slides and videos we showed. 考試答案可以在我們展示過的幻燈片和影片中找到。
You’ll be randomly assigned to a team and compete with the other teams. 你們將被隨機分配到一個團隊中並與其他團隊競爭。
It’s a great way to improve employee competencies by conducting regular training sessions. 定期舉辦培訓課程是提高員工能力很棒的方法。
competency [ˋkɑmpətənsɪ] n. 技能;本領(= competence)
conduct [kənˋdʌkt] v. 執行
You can sign up for some courses to hone your related skills. All the expenses can be reimbursed. 你可以報名參加一些課程來磨練你的相關技能。所有的費用都可以報銷。
sign up for... 報名……
hone [ hon ] v. 加強
The 3-day training will include lectures, case studies, simulation exercises and an examination.
為期 3 天的培訓將包括講座、案例研究、模擬練習和考試。
The company made an ambitious plan to compete with its rival.
該公司制定了一項野心勃勃的計畫來和對手競爭。
I’m going to sign up for a course on English literature this semester.
這學期我準備選修一門英國文學課程。
I’m planning to sign up for that course this semester.
我這學期計劃要修那門課。
Peggy visits her grandmother on a regular basis.
佩琪定期探望她的祖母。