確認工作進度是確保工作流程順利運作的關鍵步驟,有助於識別和解決問題,並確保專案或任務按計劃進行,這是領導團隊或管理項目的重要工作。確認工作進度需要組織、計劃和監控。通過使用適當的工具和確保團隊之間的協作,確保專案按計劃進行,並及時識別和解決任何潛在的問題。
How’s the project coming along? 這個專案進展如何? come along 進展
She came to give us a progress report on how the project is going.
她來向我們報告了專案的進程。
I’ll keep you posted on the latest development of the project.
我會隨時向你報告專案的最新進展。keep sb posted on sth 讓某人了解某事最新情況
I have to get back to the drawing board because of some major problems.
由於一些重大問題,這個專案我必須另起爐灶。get back to the drawing board ( 失敗後的)重起爐灶
You are responsible for bringing management up to date with the progress.
你負責讓管理階層了解最新進展。
We’ll need an extra two weeks to tidy up the loose ends.
我們還需要兩週來處理幾處未了結的部分。tidy up the loose ends 處理未了結的部分
We’ve already slipped / fallen behind schedule because we’re shorthanded.
由於人手不足,我們的進度已經落後了。fall behind schedule 進度落後
shorthanded [ˋʃɔrtˋhændɪd] a.人手不夠的
Due to the efficiency of our workers, we will get the job done two weeks ahead of schedule.
由於員工的效率很高,我們將提前兩週完成工作。
We’re on schedule, so we’ll have no trouble rolling out the new product.
我們按時間表進行中,所以推出新產品不成問題。be on schedule 準時地
roll out sth 在市場上推出某物
When the right opportunity comes along, I will take it.
適當的機會來臨時,我就會把握住。
How's the project coming along?
這個專案進展如何?
I'll keep you posted on the latest development of the project.
我會隨時向你報告專案的最新進展。
Adults are responsible for their actions.
成年人要為自己的行為負責。
Tidy (up) your bedroom, Johnny. Dad is coming back.
強尼,把你的房間整理乾淨。爸爸就要回來了。
I have to put in extra hours today to tidy up some loose ends.
我今天得加班把未了結的部分處理好。
We've already slipped behind schedule because we're shorthanded.
= We've already fallen behind schedule because we're shorthanded.
由於人手不足,我們的進度已經落後了。
I’m glad that we finished the work ahead of schedule.
真高興我們提前完工。
Greg, is the product launch still on schedule?
葛列格,這項產品是否還是會如期推出?
We're on schedule, so we'll have no trouble rolling out the new product.
我們按時間表進行中,所以推出新產品不成問題。
We were focusing on getting that contract, so this case was put on the back burner.
我們正集中精力爭取那份合約,所以這個案子被擱置了。