



專案實施中的障礙通常是一個動態的過程,需要不斷的監控、評估和解決。
專案執行過程中常常會面臨許多挑戰。專案管理者和團隊需要不斷應對這些挑戰,以確保專案能夠按計劃順利完成。
成功的專案管理包括了解這些挑戰,並制定適當的策略和計劃,以確保專案達到預期目標。


I don’t think the objectives are clear.
我認為目標不明確。objective [əbˋdʒɛktɪv] n. 目標
Perhaps the deadlines for this project will be difficult to meet. 也許很難趕得上這個專案的最後期限。
We must ensure there is clear and proper communication at all stages. 我們必須確保在所有階段都有明確且適當的溝通。
We need to be careful of scope creep and wasting money. 我們需要小心專案範圍蔓延和資金浪費。
scope creep 範圍蔓延(指專案因故生變或持續擴增,通常為負面)
Do we have sufficient team skills to do this? 我們是否有足夠的團隊技能來接下這個項目?
How do we ensure proper communication flow? 我們如何確保適當的溝通交流?
Do we have the right kind of project management software for a project of this nature? 對於這類專案,我們有合適的專案管理軟體嗎?
nature [ˋnetʃɚ] n. 類型;性質
We can’t take on any more work. We’re fully stretched as it is. 我們不能再接任何工作了。我們已經夠忙了。
take on... 接受……(工作)
stretch [strɛtʃ] v.( 大量地)使用
We’re short-staffed. / We’re understaffed. We will be hard pressed for time if we take on this project. 我們人手不足。如果我們接手這個計畫,時間會很緊迫。
short-staffed [͵ʃɔrtˋstæft] a.人手不足的
be hard pressed for time 時間緊迫
The project is on hold until more funds are available. 該專案直到有更多可用的資金到位前都會暫停。
be on hold 推遲,中斷
Native Americans used smoke signals as means of communication.
美國原住民過去用煙幕訊號作為聯絡的方式。
My sister studied communications at university.
我姊姊念大學時曾修傳播學。
Lack of communication may lead to problems in relationships.
缺乏溝通可能會造成人際關係上的問題。
The teacher encourages open communication in class.
老師鼓勵在課堂上開放式的溝通。
After sitting for a long time in the car, I got out to stretch my legs.
在車內久坐之後,我下車活動一下筋骨。
Be sure to stretch before exercising.
運動前一定要先做伸展。
Tina stretched the rubber band so hard that it broke quickly.
蒂娜很用力拉緊橡皮筋,結果它很快就斷了。
Jerry stretched out his hands to take the award.
傑瑞伸出雙手領取獎品。
You have to stand for 6 hours at a stretch for this job.
這個工作需要連續站 6 小時。
Lena's arm stretched upward as she reached for the fruit. 莉娜的手臂向上伸出,試圖摘那顆果實。
The job fair offers companies a chance to recruit new staff members.
求職博覽會提供商家招募新員工的機會。
My brother was recruited into the army soon after he graduated.
我弟弟畢業後沒多久就被徵召入伍了。
New recruits were sent to the headquarters in New York for training.
新員工被送去位於紐約的總部接受訓練。
We need to be careful of scope creep and wasting money.
我們需要小心專案範圍蔓延和資金浪費。
I'm ready to take on this responsibility.
我準備好承擔這個責任了。
The leaves take on a yellow color in autumn.
葉子在秋天呈現黃色。
The project is on hold until more funds are available.
該專案直到有更多可用的資金到位前都會暫停。
The project became so time-consuming that we had to pull out.
這個專案太費時了,我們不得不退出。
I'm afraid it was money down the drain for this project because we couldn't meet the deadline.
這項工程恐怕白費心力與金錢了,因為我們不能按時完工。
Have we made allowances for currency exchange rate fluctuations?
我們考慮過貨幣匯率波動嗎?
