生活中總會碰到一些讓人尷尬、不好回答的問題,但這並不代表我們無法巧妙應對。
有時候是真的很忙,無法馬上回覆對方,而有時候是真的被問到不想回答的問題,但我們也應該擁有保護自己私人空間的權利。
拒絕回答並不意味著要讓對話變得尷尬或不愉快,巧妙的拒絕回答不僅讓自己感到自在,也讓對方感受到你的回覆的意願。
如果不方便回覆對方,可以怎麼用英文回答? 這幾句好好學起來!
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
#忙碌中的情況
I'm currently tied up, can I get back to you later?
我現在有點忙,我可以稍後回覆你嗎?
I'm in the middle of something right now, but I'll reach out to you shortly.
我現在有點忙,但我很快就會聯繫你。
Currently, I'm not able to respond promptly, but I will do so as soon as I can.
目前我不能馬上回覆,但我會盡快回覆。
Let me get back to you. 讓我之後再回答你吧。
I just need some time to think it over. 我需要時間考慮考慮。
I’m afraid I can’t give you a definite reply now.
恐怕我現在無法給你一個明確答覆。
I can’t make a decision right now. 我現在無法做出決定。
There are certain points that I’ll have to consider very carefully. 有些問題我得慎重考慮。
Wait and see. 等等看吧。
#不方便回覆的情況
I’m not at liberty to say. 我不方便回答。
liberty [ˋlɪbɚtɪ] n. 自由
at liberty to V 有做……的自由
Sorry. That’s personal. 對不起。那個問題很私人。
I’m sorry, but this issue is a bit sensitive. Can I skip it?
抱歉,這個話題有點敏感。我可以跳過嗎?
She's tied up at a meeting. You can leave a message, and I'll have her call you back as soon as possible.
她正忙著開會。您可以留言,我會請她儘快回電話給您。
I'm in the middle of something right now, but I'll reach out to you shortly.
我現在有點忙,但我很快就會聯繫你。
Our online learning platform helps us reach out to new students.
我們的網路學習平臺讓我們接觸到更多新學生。
I'll get back to you on what our next step should be later.
我晚點再回覆告知您下一步該怎麼做。
Think over my offer before you make the final decision.
你可以好好想想我提供給你的條件,然後再做最後決定。
This is a good offer, but I'll have to think it over before I can give you the answer.
這條件很不錯,不過我得好好想想,之後才能給你答案。
I’m sorry, but you’ll have to make a decision quickly.
很抱歉,但你必須趕快做決定。