



年底聚會總是特別多,這個週末就是平安夜啦,各種聚會真的是樣樣來!
大家聚餐中或結束後會怎麼道別呢?有時候是活動進行到一半突然接到突發消息,
只能很不好意思地先行離席,若是活動結束後你會怎麼開口跟大家道別呢?
帶大家認識幾句實用又不失尷尬的道別方式。

#示意離去
I think it’s time for me to leave. 我想是時候我該走了。
It was great seeing you all. I need to head out now.
很高興見到你們大家。我現在需要出發了。
I guess I should be going. 我想我該走了。
I must be off now. I’ve got a big day tomorrow. 我現在得走了。明天是我的大日子。
It’s getting late. 時候不早了。
Is it that time already? 時候已經到了嗎?
I need to get up early tomorrow. 我明天得早起。
#臨時有緊急事必須離開
I’m afraid something has come up. I really must go.
恐怕出了點事情。我真的得走了。
I'm really sorry, but I have an emergency I need to attend to.
非常抱歉,但我有一個急事要處理。
I hate to leave unexpectedly, but something urgent came up.
很不好意思,我不得不臨時離開,有一件緊急的事情。
I've got a work-related emergency, and I need to handle it right away.
工作上發生緊急狀況,我需要馬上解決。
I apologize, but I have a situation that needs immediate attention.
抱歉,但我有一個需要馬上解決的情況。
#道謝
I had a great/lovely/fantastic time. Thank you.
我度過了愉快/美好/美妙的時光。謝謝你。
What a wonderful party! Thanks for inviting me.
這真是個美妙的聚會!謝謝你邀請我。
I really appreciate you having me over.
我真的很感激你邀請我來。have sb over 邀請某人來
Thanks for your wonderful hospitality. 謝謝你的盛情款待。
Thanks for having me. I enjoyed every moment.
謝謝你邀請我,我很享受每一刻。
Thanks. I hope I get to repay your great hospitality sometime.
謝謝。我希望改天有機會能報答你的盛情款待。
#主人的話
Thanks (a lot) for coming. (非常)謝謝你的賞光。
As soon as Molly left the room, her baby cried.
茉莉一離開房間,她的小寶寶就哭了。
I left my cellphone in the office.
我把手機留在辦公室裡了。
Ian left the door open, so that I could come in.
伊恩讓門開著,這樣我才能進來。
John left for Hong Kong yesterday.
約翰昨天動身前往香港。
I'll take leave to attend my sister's wedding.
我會請假去參加妹妹的婚禮。
Jack's going to head out in 10 minutes.
傑克十分鐘後就要離開了。
Do you want me to call you a taxi?
你要不要我幫你叫一輛計程車?
Shelly is looking forward to her birthday party.
雪莉很期待她的生日派對。
We should organize another get-together. What do you think?
我們應該再組一次聚會。你覺得怎麼樣?
I really appreciate you having me over.
我真的很感激你邀請我來。
.jpg)