碰到沒聽懂對方講話的情況其實很正常,人們在溝通中可能因為多種原因而遇到理解上的困難,有時候可能是因為專業術語、文化差異、口音、說話速度..等原因,如果有疑問或沒聽懂,不要害怕主動提問,這樣有助於確保溝通的準確性,如果對方使用了不熟悉的術語,也記得勇敢地請求澄清,才有助於避免誤解的產生。因此適當的澄清和反饋是很重要的喔!
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
#沒聽懂要求解釋
I didn’t catch that. = I didn’t quite get that. 我沒聽懂。
e.g. I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. Can you repeat it?
(對不起,我沒聽懂,你可以重複一次嗎?)
I’m not really sure what you mean. 我不清楚你的意思
= What do you mean by that 你那是什麼意思?
Can you repeat that, please? 可以再說一次媽?
e.g. I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. Can you repeat it?
(對不起,我沒聽懂,你可以重複一次嗎?)
I’m afraid I don’t quite understand. 我恐怕不太懂。
Could you speak up? 你能說大聲一點嗎?
e.g. Could you speak up a bit? I couldn't hear you clearly.
(你能大聲一點嗎?我聽不太清楚。)
I'm sorry, I missed that. 沒聽到你說的。
e.g. I'm sorry, I missed what you said. Could you say it again?
(對不起,我沒聽到你說的,能再說一遍嗎?)
I'm not following you. 我沒有理解你說的 (無法跟上對話)
e.g. I'm not following you. Can you please explain it again?
(我不太明白你的意思,能再解釋一次嗎?)
You lost me. 我沒聽懂 (跟不上對話)
意思是對方說的話讓人感到困惑或無法理解,感覺自己跟不上對話的脈絡或內容。通常在對話中使用,聽者可能會用這個短語表示自己無法理解對方的話,有點像是「我聽不懂了」或「我跟不上了」的意思。e.g. You lost me there.(你講到那裡我有點跟不上了。)
#確認內容
Are you saying that … 你是說…?
e.g. Are you saying (that) I’m not cut out for the job? (你是說我不能勝任這份工作嗎?)
So, you mean that …? 你的意思是…?
e.g. So, you mean that we missed the last bus? (那麼,你的意思是我們錯過了最後一班公車嗎?)
If I understand correctly …. 如果我的理解是對的話…
e.g. If I understand correctly, the next bus will come in one hour.
(如果我理解正確的話,下一班公車一小時後才到。)
#確認是否明白
Does that make sense to you? 聽懂了嗎?
e.g. I explained the process step by step. Does that make sense to you?
(我一步一步解釋了整個過程,你聽懂了嗎?)
The politician is speaking up for the rights of migrant workers.
這名政客替移工的權益發聲。
Is it possible for you to speak up a little?
你可不可以說大聲點?
I think I am cut out for this job.
我覺得我很適合這份工作
What Sean says doesn’t make sense.
尚恩說的話沒道理。
Can you show me how to do it step by step?
你可以逐步教我要怎麼做嗎?