報告中提供確切的資料或事實是一個有效的溝通手段。這些資料和事實可以強化你報告的陳述,增加報告的可信度,並支持你提出的建議或結論,有時候,資料或數據也可以用來澄清一些可能引起混淆的問題,這有助防止誤解或錯誤的理解。總的來說,報告中的資料或事實佐證對於達成報告的目標、說服目標群體都是至關重要的。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
I think the numbers speak for themselves. 我認為這些數字足以說明一切。
speak for itself / themselves 不言而喻
As you can see, this is a win-win for both parties. 如您所見,這對雙方來說都是有益的。
win-win [ ` wɪn: wɪn ] a. 雙贏的 & n. 雙贏
The graph shows how this deal can significantly reduce your costs.
該圖表顯示了這筆交易能如何大大降低您的成本。
Our price is the best in the market. The data proves this.
我們的價格是市場上最好的。資料證明了這一點。
I have done a lot of research, and I don’t think you’ll get a better price than this.
我做了很多研究,我想您不會獲得比這更好的價格了。
This deal will lower your production costs, so you’ll hold all the aces.
這筆交易會降低您的生產成本,所以您將占盡天時地利人和。hold all the aces 占盡天時地利人和
Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty. Can you get a better price than this? I don’t think you can.
我們來談實質問題。您能獲得比這更好的價格嗎?我認為您無法。get down to sth 開始做某事
nitty-gritty [ ˋnɪtɪ `grɪtɪ ] n. 基本事實
I can assure you we’ll bend over backwards to give you fantastic service.
我可以向您保證,我們會竭盡全力為您提供優質的服務。bend [bɛnd] v.( 使)彎曲
bend over backwards to V 盡力做……
I’m sure this price will make you want to clinch the deal.
我相信這個價格會讓您想做這筆交易。clinch [klɪntʃ] v. 成功取得,贏得
For over the past ten years, our company has provided customers with the best service and won great reputation in the jewelry industry.
過去十年來,本公司向顧客提供了最好的服務,並在珠寶業贏得了良好的名聲。
We chose Alex to speak for the group.
我們選擇艾力克斯來替本組發言。
I think the numbers speak for themselves.
我認為這些數字足以說明一切。
This deal will lower your production costs, so you'll hold all the aces.
這筆交易會降低您的生產成本,所以您將占盡天時地利人和。
I can assure you we'll bend over backwards to give you fantastic service.
我可以向您保證,我們會竭盡全力為您提供優質的服務。