



會議中的協商和妥協在許多情況下都是必要的,因為會議通常涉及到參與者有不同的利益和需求。不同人可能持有不同的觀點和利益,協商和妥協可以幫助各方找到共同點,達成一個共識,通過妥協,各方願意彼此讓步,也進而促進了合作的氛圍,有助於長期合作和溝通。但不是所有情況下都應該妥協,有時需要堅持原則和價值觀。在進行協商時,重要的是確保妥協是基於理性和全面的考慮,而不是單純的妥協為了達成協議。


Let’s see if we can reach a compromise. 我們來看看能否達成協議。 compromise [ˋkɑmprə͵maɪz] n. & v. 妥協
reach a compromise 達成協議
I’m sure we can strike a balance so both parties are satisfied.
我確信我們能找到折衷辦法,好讓雙方都滿意。strike a balance 找到折衷辦法
Let’s try and find the middle ground. 讓我們試著達成協議吧。 middle ground 中間立場
How about we meet in the middle? 我們各退一步如何? meet in the middle 和某人妥協 (= meet sb halfway )
I think we can find a happy medium. 我想我們可以找到折衷方案。 a happy medium 折衷方案
Can you reduce your costs a little so we can reach an agreement?
你能稍微降低一些費用,以便我們能達成協議嗎?
Can you reduce the price a further 5%? Let’s give and take.
你能再降價 5% 嗎?我們互相讓步一下。
Let’s compromise and agree on a price of $8.00 per item.
讓我們折衷一下,價格就定為每件 8美元吧。
Let’s split the difference. $12.50. That’s my final offer.
我們各退一步吧。12.50 美元。這是我的最終報價。split the difference 以折衷價格成交
He quit abruptly, saying he was unable to break the impasse.
他突然辭職了,說他無法打破僵局。abruptly [əˋbrʌptlɪ] adv. 突然地
After several days of negotiations, we finally reached a compromise with our business partners on certain issues.
經過幾天的談判,我們終於就若干事項與我們的生意夥伴達成協議。
We all have to make compromises in life despite ourselves.
我們在生活中都必須不得不做出妥協。
Management refused to compromise with the union members.
資方拒絕跟勞方妥協。
Dylan would rather be shot than compromise his principles.
狄倫是寧死也不肯違背自己的原則。
George represented his company at the press conference.
喬治代表公司出席記者會。
This ring, though inexpensive, represents my love for you.
這只戒指雖然不貴,卻代表著我對你的愛。
This ring, though inexpensive, stands for my love for you.
這只戒指雖然不貴,卻代表著我對你的愛。
I'm sure we can strike a balance so both parties are satisfied.
我確信我們能找到折衷辦法,好讓雙方都滿意。
You should strike a balance between work and play.
你應該在工作與玩樂之間取得平衡。
How about we meet in the middle?
我們各退一步如何?
Nick chose to meet Dave halfway on the business deal.
尼克決定和戴夫妥協,搞定這筆生意。
I think we can find a happy medium.
我想我們可以找到折衷方案。
We should all learn to give and take.
我們都應該學會互相讓步。
