參與者通在開會時會一起討論確定未來的行動步驟,以實現會議討論的目標或解決問題。行動方針可能包括指定負責人、確定時間表、制定任務清單等,以確保會議討論的結果得以有效實施,也包括討論並解決可能出現的問題或挑戰,提出解決方案以推動工作進展。總的來說,開會時討論的內容取決於會議的目的和議程,要確保團隊成員之間的良好溝通和協作,並確定任何需要進行溝通或協調的事項。
What’s our game plan / course of action?
我們的行動計畫/ 行動方針是什麼?game plan( 體育、政治或商業的)行動計畫
In a nutshell, we need to find a way to complete this project by the end of the month.
簡而言之,我們需要想辦法在月底前完成這個專案。In a nutshell, ... 簡言之,……
This project is not going to fly unless we make some changes.
除非我們做些改變,否則這個專案不會成功。fly [flaɪ] v.( 計畫)成功
I’d like to run a suggestion by you. 我想給你提個建議。 run sth by / past sb 把某事告訴某人以徵求其意見
Let’s see if we’re on the same page. 我們看看是否達成了共識。
We’re all in the same boat here. We need to reduce costs.
我們大家在同一艘船上。我們需要降低成本。be in the same boat 處於同樣的困境
We need to see this project through before we even think about a new one.
在考慮新專案之前,我們得先把手上這個專案完成。see sth through 持續做某事直到完成
I’ll take the bull by the horns and make the first suggestion.
我將不畏艱難地提出第一個建議。horn [hɔrn] n. (牛、羊等動物的)角
take the bull by the horns 勇敢面對困境
I think there might be some loopholes in that theory. Run that by us again.
我認為那個理論可能有一些漏洞。再跟我們說一遍。loophole [ˋlup͵hol] n. (法律、合約的)漏洞
I’m not sure we see eye to eye on this. Let me explain why.
我不確定我們在這個問題上意見一致。讓我解釋一下原因。
We need to come up with our game plan as soon as possible.
我們需要盡快提出我們的計劃策略。
In a nutshell, we need to find a way to complete this project by the end of the month.
簡而言之,我們需要想辦法在月底前完成這個專。
Let’s see if we’re on the same page.
我們來看看是否達成了共識。
I hope we are on the same page about who should lead the project.
針對該由誰來領導這項計畫,我希望我們的看法一致。
Stop complaining! We're all in the same boat.
別再抱怨了!我們的處境都一樣。
We need to see this project through before we even think about a new one.
在考慮新專案前,我們得先把手上這個專案完成。
I'll take the bull by the horns and make the first suggestion.
我將不畏艱難地提出第一個建議。
I don't want to shoot you down, but I'll tell you why I think you're wrong.
我不想把你說的徹底推翻,但我會告訴你我認為你錯了。