The purpose of my visit is to introduce a new product which we think would be of use to you. 我此行的目的是介紹一個我們認為對您有用的新產品。
be of use to sb 對某人有用(= be useful to sb)
I would like to meet in order to try and resolve the ongoing problems. 我想跟你碰面,試著解決那些一直存在的問題。
ongoing [ˋɑn͵goɪŋ] a. 持續存在的
I think a meeting would be the best way to sort out the issues we’re facing. 我認為開會是解決我們面臨的問題的最佳方式。
sort out sth 妥善處理某問題
We visited your booth at the Expo. 我們參觀了你們在博覽會上的攤位。
booth[buθ] n. 攤位
Your firm has been recommended to us. I would like to visit to discuss whether we can do some business. 有人推薦了貴公司給我們。我想登門拜訪,並討論是否能跟你們做生意。
We are interested in finding a marketing agency to work with us. 我們想找一家廣告公司與本公司合作。
I think it’s important to get to know our clients personally. 我認為當面了解客戶是很重要的。
I would like to take you to lunch to thank you for your unwavering support. 我想請你吃午飯,感謝你堅定的支持。
unwavering [͵ʌnˋwevərɪŋ] a. 堅定的
We should develop a pattern of mutuallybeneficial and win-win cooperation. 我們要發展互利雙贏的合作格局。
mutually [ˋmjutʃʊəlɪ] adv. 相互地
We’re in the market for a new legalfirm to work for us. 我們有意雇用一家新律師事務所為我們服務。
be in the market for sth 有意購買某物
We’re currently looking for a new legalfirm to work with us on some of our projects.
A: I would like to visit your company next week. Would that be possible? B: Sure. Is there any particular reason why you want to visit? A: Yes. We’re currently looking for a new legalfirm to work with us on some of our projects. B: That’s great. I look forward to meeting you. I’ll ask my assistant to contact you to arrange a convenient time. A: Thank you. B: It’s my pleasure. Thank you for your interest in our company.