



人們可能因為各種個人、專業或者家庭原因而決定離開一份工作。有些人可能找到了更好的職業機會,有些人可能想要追求個人發展,而其他人可能受到工作環境、公司文化或同事關係的影響而決定離職。無論原因是什麼,辭職都是人們在生涯中做出的一個重要決定,辭職可能會帶來一些不確定性,但這也是成長和改變的一部分。嘗試接受這些不確定性,並相信自己有能力應對任何挑戰。


I would like to notify you that I am resigning from my position.
我想通知你,我要辭職。
I would like to inform you of my intention to resign from my position.
我想通知你,我打算辭職。intention [ɪnˋtɛnʃən] n. 計畫
If I can do anything to help with your transition in finding and training my replacement, please let me know.
在你們尋找和培訓替代人選的過渡期,如果我能提供任何幫助,請告訴我。transition [trænˋzɪʃən] n. 過渡
replacement [rɪˋplesmənt] n.替代的人或物
I regret to inform you that, due to unforeseen circumstances, I am resigning from my position.
我很遺憾地通知你,由於不可預見的情況,我將要辭職。unforeseen [͵ʌnforˋsin] a. 未預見的
circumstance [ˋsɝkəm͵stæns] n. 情況
Is there anything we can do to change your mind?
我們能做些什麼來改變你的想法嗎?
I am sorry to hear about your decision to resign.
很遺憾聽到你要辭職的決定。
His resignation will have a ripple effect on the whole department.
他的辭職將對整個部門產生連鎖反應。ripple [ˋrɪp!] n. 漣漪
a ripple effect 連鎖反應
She resigned for a personal reason. 她因個人原因辭職。
Think carefully before you resign. You don’t want to burn your bridges.
辭職前仔細考慮一下。你得給自己留條退路。burn one’s bridges 不留退路
I need to give my present employer two weeks’ notice. / I have to hand in my notice.
我需要提前兩週向我現任僱主提交辭職信。/ 我要遞交辭呈。
He insists he will not resign and will weather the storm.
他堅稱自己不會辭職,一定會渡過難關。weather [ˋwɛðɚ] v. 渡過(難關)
He resigned on health grounds. / He quit his job on grounds of ill health.
他因健康原因辭職。/ 他因身體不好而辭職。
Having been an editor for nearly ten years, Stan has decided to resign and try teaching for a change.
史坦做編輯快 10 年了,決定辭職並換跑道試試教書。
My car broke down in the middle of nowhere, so I resigned myself to a long walk home.
我的車子在荒郊野外拋錨,因此我只好接受長途走路回家的命運了。
You’re in no position to criticize others. You are at fault, too.
你沒有資格批評他人。你也有錯。
You’re not entitled to criticize others. You are at fault, too.
你沒有資格批評他人。你也有錯。
This position pays a lot of money, but the work is hard.
這個職務待遇不錯,不過工作挺辛苦的。
Position these tomato plants on the right-hand side of the balcony.
將這些番茄植物放在陽臺的右側。
Our hotel is in a superb position overlooking the sea.
本飯店地處絕佳位置,可俯瞰海景。
Just relax and sit in a comfortable position.
只需放鬆並舒服地坐著。
My cousin holds a high position in the government.
我表哥在政府位居要職。
What would you do if you were in my position?
假如你處在我的情況下會怎麼做?
The woman was so busy shopping that she didn’t notice her child walking away.
那名婦女忙著購物,以致沒注意到小孩走開了。
Take notice of every word I’m going to say.
注意我將要說的每個字。
Our landlord has raised the rent without notice.
我們的房東沒有通知就提高租金。
You should go and read the notice on the wall.
你應該去看看牆上的公告。
Dad insists that I (should) go on a diet.
老爸堅持要我減肥。
The teacher insisted on having weekly tests as scheduled.
這位老師堅持要如期舉行週考。
Andy insists that I am wrong.
安迪堅決認為我錯了。
The boy insisted on his innocence and said he didn’t steal the money.
那男孩堅稱自己是清白的,說他並沒有偷錢。
Think carefully before you resign. You don't want to burn your bridges.
辭職前仔細考慮一下。你得給自己留條退路。
Hand in your paper after class.
下課後把報告交出來。
He insists he will not resign and will weather the storm.
他堅稱自己不會辭職,一定會渡過難關。
Rumor has it that Gatsby is going to marry a rich widow.
謠傳蓋茲比要迎娶一位有錢的寡婦。
It should come as no surprise that Frank flunked the class since he didn't complete any of the reports.
法蘭克那堂課被當掉並不意外,因為他一份報告都沒完成。
A lot of factories are relocating to the new industrial park.
許多工廠即將遷址到新成立的工業園區。
